+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
For those friend who got there passport back and travel or planing to travel very soon , give us updates about the travel now , what to consider in the airport after arriving to Canada , does it easy for copr holder from family sponsor program to travel ? How does the immigration office at the airport deal with you ? , is there any need for covid test ?

Reactions: Sarahkaswer

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Still no medicals for me
Dear,

Everything will be fine soon and you will be united with your hubby very soon, insha allah.

There are few things you can do:

1. Order GCMS via ATIP. This will give you a copy of your application including activities done by IRCC agents and officers. You will clearly see the progress and if any issue at all. It takes around 30 days to receive the GCMS file.

2. Contact your local MP via email and share with the office your application details and ask for status report and why it is pending for so long. This step is very helpful if your application's processing time has elapsed (over 1 year since AOR1).

We are all rooting for your husband to get medical and PPR at the same time. I know my friend got both at the same time but it was from different VO.

Reactions: Nina12 and Miladb

fkk10

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Dear,

Everything will be fine soon and you will be united with your hubby very soon, insha allah.

There are few things you can do:

1. Order GCMS via ATIP. This will give you a copy of your application including activities done by IRCC agents and officers. You will clearly see the progress and if any issue at all. It takes around 30 days to receive the GCMS file.

2. Contact your local MP via email and share with the office your application details and ask for status report and why it is pending for so long. This step is very helpful if your application's processing time has elapsed (over 1 year since AOR1).

We are all rooting for your husband to get medical and PPR at the same time. I know my friend got both at the same time but it was from different VO.

so they start counting the 12 months period from the day we receive AOR1? not from the day we send our application ?

Reactions: Nina12

Mohammad 88

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
Thats mean the embassy has received your passport and they are working on it to stamp the visa .
Thats mean the embassy has received your passport and they are working on it to stamp the visa .
Hello sir...
I want you to know that in April they sent me a message from IRCC look the message

The Government of Canada is working closely with partners in Canada and around the world, including the World Health Organization (WHO), to respond to the current outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19).

As part of that response, restrictions are in place for all travel to Canada, with some exemptions for essential travel for certain travelers. Some international students are exempt from the travel restrictions and are authorized to travel to Canada. This includes students who:

• had a study permit on March 18, 2020 (when the travel restrictions took effect) that is still valid
  • had been approved for a study permit on or before March 18, 2020 and issued a letter of introduction from IRCC
If you do not fall under one of the above scenarios, you are not exempt from the travel restrictions. You should not make any plans to travel to Canada until the travel restrictions are lifted, as you will not be allowed to travel to or enter the country. We recommend you contact your Designated Learning Institution for more information on your start date as a result of these restrictions.
For the most up to date information, please ensure you regularly check the IRCC website for updates on COVID-19 and when the travel restrictions will be lifted.

If you are a representative who has received this notification, please ensure to advise your client(s) of this important information.

Reactions: Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Hello sir...
I want you to know that in April they sent me a message from IRCC look the message

The Government of Canada is working closely with partners in Canada and around the world, including the World Health Organization (WHO), to respond to the current outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19).

As part of that response, restrictions are in place for all travel to Canada, with some exemptions for essential travel for certain travelers. Some international students are exempt from the travel restrictions and are authorized to travel to Canada. This includes students who:

• had a study permit on March 18, 2020 (when the travel restrictions took effect) that is still valid
  • had been approved for a study permit on or before March 18, 2020 and issued a letter of introduction from IRCC
If you do not fall under one of the above scenarios, you are not exempt from the travel restrictions. You should not make any plans to travel to Canada until the travel restrictions are lifted, as you will not be allowed to travel to or enter the country. We recommend you contact your Designated Learning Institution for more information on your start date as a result of these restrictions.
For the most up to date information, please ensure you regularly check the IRCC website for updates on COVID-19 and when the travel restrictions will be lifted.

If you are a representative who has received this notification, please ensure to advise your client(s) of this important information.
yes I'm with you , also family class are exempt from the travel restrictions because IRCC increase the number of the Decision for family class visa ( spouse ) up to 66%
and there is flight for them , otherwise for study permit they said they have to study online until Canada ask them to Came to enter Canada .

Reactions: Nina12

Mohammad 88

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
yes I'm with you , also family class are exempt from the travel restrictions because IRCC increase the number of the Decision for family class visa ( spouse ) up to 66%
and there is flight for them , otherwise for study permit they said they have to study online until Canada ask them to Came to enter Canada .
Problem I got nothing but the last update that you saw from VFS
Your application, tracking ID. ####### has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2020/2/4
Please... I want to know what means this massage from VFS global. Study-permit
Thank you so much and wish you a good day..

Reactions: Nina12 and Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Problem I got nothing but the last update that you saw from VFS
Your application, tracking ID. ####### has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2020/2/4
Please... I want to know what means this massage from VFS global. Study-permit
Thank you so much and wish you a good day..
brother what I know about it is they are processing the visa because I have the same message

Naho zaya

Jul 13, 2020
Hi everyone
I want to know where should i call to ask about my application here in Amman waht is the number of office , because my husband call IRCC in Canada and they told him that they send my app to jordan

Reactions: Miladb