+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Patience please
I have been patient since dec 3...I don’t know why the Amman office isn’t doing their work properly.we are suffering from stress and our relationships are on the line.Most of us have kids.hopefully now they start speeding on files because Canada has too speed up applications now

Reactions: Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
I have been patient since dec 3...I don’t know why the Amman office isn’t doing their work properly.we are suffering from stress and our relationships are on the line.Most of us have kids.hopefully now they start speeding on files because Canada has too speed up applications now
I hope you got everything clear soon this week , but I have questions to ask , does your Husband police certificate clear ( no record on him ) because it happen here in Iraq I know someone was accedintly hit someone by his car and it took him alot of time to join his wife in Canada , also does your Salary is enough to sponsor your Husband , because they probably thing you have a daughter to take care of her and your husband also .

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarahkaswer

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
I hope you got everything clear soon this week , but I have questions to ask , does your Husband police certificate clear ( no record on him ) because it happen here in Iraq I know someone was accedintly hit someone by his car and it took him alot of time to join his wife in Canada , also does your Salary is enough to sponsor your Husband , because they probably thing you have a daughter to take care of her and your husband also .
Hi there,yes his record is clear.Yes I work full time.I just want my husband...I haven’t him for so long and honestly it’s causing depression abd ne crying every day but my lawyer said the medicals will come so hopefully soon

Reactions: Sarahkaswer

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
I sent my passport on September 4th
Vac received the passport on September 9th
Start process in IRCC September 11th
And no more updates
Hopefully we all get good news in this week ❤❤❤❤inshallah

Reactions: Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
I sent my passport on September 4th
Vac received the passport on September 9th
Start process in IRCC September 11th
And no more updates
Hopefully we all get good news in this week ❤❤❤❤inshallah
I send mine on 7-sep-2020

first email on the same day

Application tracking code has been dispatched from vac to IRCC office for processing

Second email on 24-sep-2020

passport has been received and under process .

I hope too to receive another up

Last edited:

sy_enigma

Jun 1, 2020
Please I need help, My spouse got the passport request today she is in Syria and I need help to know how to send it to the Amman VAC office, If anyone have experience from Syria please help

Reactions: murdan94 and Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Please I need help, My spouse got the passport request today she is in Syria and I need help to know how to send it to the Amman VAC office, If anyone have experience from Syria please help
bro I'm from Iraq l'm not really sure from what I say , but for the passport request she can send her passport to one of the three vac witch is Lebanon , Iraq , Jordan . If she able to get to Lebanon I thing will be much easier , and she will give it to the currier and the currier will give it to the vac then vac will send the passport to Amman this is the situation right now , you need also to get a receipt from the bank , or if you are going to send it to Amman you can send it through DHL but you need someone to pay the money in their bank account they accept in cash only , wire transfer is not allowed , also you can call one of the vac offices and talk to the representer of the vac and he can give you instruction about how to send the passport .

amman helpline number
+96265601333
Iraq helpline number
+964662446760
Beirut helpline number
+9611956439

they have emails but if you call them it will be better , hope the information is good for you and I hope she can find easy way to send her passport.

best regard

sy_enigma

Jun 1, 2020
bro I'm from Iraq l'm not really sure from what I say , but for the passport request she can send her passport to one of the three vac witch is Lebanon , Iraq , Jordan . If she able to get to Lebanon I thing will be much easier , and she will give it to the currier and the currier will give it to the vac then vac will send the passport to Amman this is the situation right now , you need also to get a receipt from the bank , or if you are going to send it to Amman you can send it through DHL but you need someone to pay the money in their bank account they accept in cash only , wire transfer is not allowed , also you can call one of the vac offices and talk to the representer of the vac and he can give you instruction about how to send the passport .

amman helpline number
+96265601333
Iraq helpline number
+964662446760
Beirut helpline number
+9611956439

they have emails but if you call them it will be better , hope the information is good for you and I hope she can find easy way to send her passport.

best regard
Thank you for your response, am thinking about DHL since we have this service in Syria but what am wondering about is the fee payment and the bank receipt that's the first and the second is the returning of the passport and how to manage this that's why I need someone who runs through this process in Syria.