+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

LFH14

Jun 10, 2020
thank you!
another question , what is pre arrival letter and what does it mean if you receive it?
They send the pre-arrival letter when the principal applicants eligibility has been approved. My husbands application is completed and when they updated all the dates on gckey I noticed that the date that they approved the eligibility was a day before we received the pre-arrival letter.

Reactions: fkk10

LFH14

Jun 10, 2020
I believe that they send passports back to vfs in batches. While my husbands passport was under process he talked with vfs on chat, and they told him that everything is fine and that they are going to recieve a new batch of passports and his passport might be in it. And it was true he recieved his passport with that batch. Apparently, They don't send back individual passports to vfs that's why it's a long wait and some people could wait longer than others.

Reactions: Sarahkaswer

Mohammad 88

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
Your application, tracking ID. ####### has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2020/2/4
Please... I want to know what means this massage from VFS global. Study-permit

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Your application, tracking ID. ####### has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2020/2/4
Thats mean the embassy has received your passport and they are working on it to stamp the visa .

Reactions: Mohammad 88

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
Hello , my medical result will expired in the end of November , my passport is in Amman since 7-sep-2020 and nothing new about it .
My medical already expired. I contacted my MP she said it is up to the officer to request a new one. I logged in to gc key key after and I sawa ghost update then 2 days later on gc key it said no medical examination required. Before it used to say we recieved your medical exam and it expires September 6 2020

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
My medical already expired. I contacted my MP she said it is up to the officer to request a new one. I logged in to gc key key after and I sawa ghost update then 2 days later on gc key it said no medical examination required. Before it used to say we recieved your medical exam and it expires September 6 2020
for me on GCKey it shows
September 11, 2019 You passed the medical exam

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
I believe that they send passports back to vfs in batches. While my husbands passport was under process he talked with vfs on chat, and they told him that everything is fine and that they are going to recieve a new batch of passports and his passport might be in it. And it was true he recieved his passport with that batch. Apparently, They don't send back individual passports to vfs that's why it's a long wait and some people could wait longer than others.
Again we appreciate your help my dear friend ❤
Hopefully we will get our passport soon inshallah but I’m wondering about the medical exam!
I passed my medical exam on September 11, 2019
Will they ask me for another one?

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Wow !! 2020/2/4 !!!
Too long !
You have to contact them to see what happened to your application

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Guys Good News about spouse visa

September 24, 2020—Ottawa
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has increased the number of decision makers on spousal applications in Canada by 66%, to process spousal applications more quickly and reduce couples’ wait times.

Complete reading through the link down below .

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2020/09/ircc-speeding-up-processing-for-spousal-applications.html

I wish all our friends who still waiting for there file through processing , may you get amazing updates through the beginning of the next week .

#keep Calm Canada care about you ☺

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
Guys Good News about spouse visa

September 24, 2020—Ottawa
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has increased the number of decision makers on spousal applications in Canada by 66%, to process spousal applications more quickly and reduce couples’ wait times.

Complete reading through the link down below .

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2020/09/ircc-speeding-up-processing-for-spousal-applications.html

I wish all our friends who still waiting for there file through processing , may you get amazing updates through the beginning of the next week .

#keep Calm Canada care about you ☺
Yess!! Inshalllahh. By Christmas time we get to spend it with our spouses!! I haven't seen my husband for almost 16 months..

Reactions: Nina12

aws11

Sep 24, 2020
Hello every one i really hope every one of you hearing good news about your applications .

i have one question for iraqi people who have canadian spouse ,
my and my fiance are getting married soon but we would like to know where is better for us and need your advice for that
we have 2 options , Amman Or Turkie . based on your experience or where you got married .

i am iraqi and living in iraq and fiance is canadian

edit: we gonna wait for this situation to get easier before we go we already know borders closed and we gonna wait for that

thanks in advance