+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
Can some one please explain how to get the passport back from VFS global Erbil to us? Please explain the steps.
Thanks

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Can some one please explain how to get the passport back from VFS global Erbil to us? Please explain the steps.
Thanks

I think once the passport arrive to Erbil , you can call the VFS Erbil and talk to the employee and ask him/her , I'm pretty sure he/she will help you brother , they are really helpful and answer directly, also it's very easy go talk them you just need to talk in the language that you are good with , for me I'm in another city of Kurdistan, but probably when I will receive my passport I will make DHL Erbil get it to me then I will drive to Erbil to get my passport, I think it work like that ,

bro could you tell me totally how many days it take from you , I'm worried about my passport I finished 10 days and nothing after the first email passort has been dispatched to the ircc office for processing.

Last edited:

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
You are most welcome! Yes, everything was changed to approved and all the dates were updated.
Am I going to receive Email with the updates of my passport , I din't have Ecas account or GC key , I was only looking in the online tool to check my status before I receive ppr because last step will show decision made through online tool .

thanks

Reactions: Sarahkaswer

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
Still no passport request for me!!! Why??? I don't get it. I am losing my temper, this is getting out of control and I applied way before some of the people on this group. And my file is NOT a complicated file! Why so I not have PPR yet?!

Reactions: Miladb

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Still no passport request for me!!! Why??? I don't get it. I am losing my temper, this is getting out of control and I applied way before some of the people on this group. And my file is NOT a complicated file! Why so I not have PPR yet?!
I don’t have no medicals

Reactions: Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Hope you receive you ppr soon I know how it hard .

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
I think once the passport arrive to Erbil , you can call the VFS Erbil and talk to the employee and ask him/her , I'm pretty sure he/she will help you brother , they are really helpful and answer directly, also it's very easy go talk them you just need to talk in the language that you are good with , for me I'm in another city of Kurdistan, but probably when I will receive my passport I will make DHL Erbil get it to me then I will drive to Erbil to get my passport, I think it work like that ,

bro could you tell me totally how many days it take from you , I'm worried about my passport I finished 10 days and nothing after the first email passort has been dispatched to the ircc office for processing.
I haven't received my passport yet. I'm on the same page as yours
But my question was could VFS Erbil deliver the passport to me to Baghdad after they get it back from Amman and if so how ?
Thanks