+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
After how many days did VFS send you an email acknowledging the receipt of your passport?
They send me in the same day and the email says

Dear xxxxx
Your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxx has been dispatched to the IRCC Office, on9/7/2020 for processing.

Regards,

since that I didn't receive anything , one of our friend in this group says that it take aroud 15 days to receive the second email . And I'm still waiting.

VFS Global

Reactions: murdan94

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Any updates about passport? Visa ? Second IRCC email ? .

For our friend who waiting for there medicals and ppr I hope that you hear great news soon , you can Imagine tomorrow you receive email that will change you mood 180 degrees , because it happened to me two weeks ago , just keep you hope up and keep your prayers

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
Mine was in Audi Bank in Erbil , they have account number but maybe it's not helpful , let him try to contact with the embassy first they can Advice him better maybe the will tell him to send his information to Beirut , by the way Audi bank is Lebanese bank maybe they have branch in syria
Ok I will tell him. And do you know the number for the embassy?

Reactions: Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Any updates today?
nothing yet , it's really frustrating why it take long time to receive the passport at IRCC , I don't know if it only from Iraq like that or the other Countries also .
My passport send on 7-sep-2020 and still the tracking saying has been dispatched to the IRCC office for processing.

Reactions: risingstar111

LFH14

Jun 10, 2020
Today vfs amman has recieved the passport back from IRCC and it is now ready for collection. So the processing in IRCC took 2 weeks, and the whole process from the day vfs recieved the passport till the day they got it back took around 18 days. We are now arranging with aramex to pick it up and send it back to my husband.

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Today vfs amman has recieved the passport back from IRCC and it is now ready for collection. So the processing in IRCC took 2 weeks, and the whole process from the day vfs recieved the passport till the day they got it back took around 18 days. We are now arranging with aramex to pick it up and send it back to my husband.
sounds good congratulations.

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Thanks for sharing the good news and one more question please, Is there any updates showing on GCKEY Or ECAS after The 2 weeks of processing ?