+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Riy890

May 3, 2020
Hello All, I need some help with the updated information chart.
1- What should put in the principal Applicant? My wife or my name
2- In Eye Colour Code, Should I put the real one or the one in National ID? Because in National ID is Hazal while the real is Black.

Thanks for your support and good luck for others

Reactions: Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
If you sponsoring your wife then she is the PA , for the eye color I can't advice you but maybe the real one is better .

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
Question for those who got ppr. A friend of my husband is also being sponsored he lives in Syria, he recieved PPR past week. And he is confused as to where he has to make that payment for the transfer of his file. Some of you here said he has to go to bank and pay and put the receipt in the package.. is there an account number that the money is gonna go to ??? ALSO can the sponsor who is in Canada make that payment instead through wire transfer?

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
I wish my medicals would come...I had no update since nov 2019.im so stressed and sick and tired and the officer with my file is doing nothing ...crying all day and night and my relationship is on the line.

• Sad
Reactions: nns14 and Miladb

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
You welcome , my pleasure.

So for me it was Erbil VFS once they receive my passport they send my email with tracking number and says you application passport has been dispatched to IRCC office for processing.

You can contact them through their number or email .
After how many days did VFS send you an email acknowledging the receipt of your passport?

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Question for those who got ppr. A friend of my husband is also being sponsored he lives in Syria, he recieved PPR past week. And he is confused as to where he has to make that payment for the transfer of his file. Some of you here said he has to go to bank and pay and put the receipt in the package.. is there an account number that the money is gonna go to ??? ALSO can the sponsor who is in Canada make that payment instead through wire transfer?
Mine was in Audi Bank in Erbil , they have account number but maybe it's not helpful , let him try to contact with the embassy first they can Advice him better maybe the will tell him to send his information to Beirut , by the way Audi bank is Lebanese bank maybe they have branch in syria