+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
Hello my friend
Till now I got 3 emails from VFS Global and the last one today :
The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Operation Center, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Operation Center. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

My question to you, can you please tell me how long dose it take to return passport back and the thank you
they received the passport on august 13 and tomorrow we are supposed to get it back from the courier company,
I hope the best of luck for everyone

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
they received the passport on august 13 and tomorrow we are supposed to get it back from the courier company,
I hope the best of luck for everyone
So it almost will take around a month, hmm that's weird, I remember my friend in 2018 get the visa in one week , covid change everything

Reactions: Sarahkaswer

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
No idea actually, some of our friend took about 15 to 20 days .
When did you send your passport and from witch vfs .
Mine is from Erbil Iraq VFS on 7-Sep-2020 until now I receive one email says dispatched to IRCC for processing
We sent our passport last Friday Sep4th, 2020 . My spouse lives in Antalya,Turkey and our passport now in Ankara .

Reactions: Miladb

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
So everyone could you help me out?
So my husband has booked his ticket for the 30th of september does he need a authorization letter or no ? Will he be able to enter canada with no issues or no please who has information on this?

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
So my husband has booked his ticket for the 30th of september does he need a authorization letter or no ? Will he be able to enter canada with no issues or no please who has information on this?
Hello Sister , wish him get to Canada easily ,

This is what written on Canada.ca

Approved permanent residence applications (with a COPR and PRV issued to clients outside Canada)
Valid COPR and PRV
Travelling from any country other than the US (group 1)
If the COPR and PRV were issued on or before March 18, 2020 and are still valid, the applicant

• is exempt from the travel restrictions
  • can travel to Canada for non-discretionary reasons with the COPR and PRV in order to settle and live in Canada as a permanent resident and
  • must have an acceptable plan to quarantine for 14 days in Canada
Applicants must check the issue date in the Application Details section of their COPR to see if this applies to them.

down is the link

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
Hello Sister , wish him get to Canada easily ,

This is what written on Canada.ca

Approved permanent residence applications (with a COPR and PRV issued to clients outside Canada)
Valid COPR and PRV
Travelling from any country other than the US (group 1)
If the COPR and PRV were issued on or before March 18, 2020 and are still valid, the applicant

• is exempt from the travel restrictions
  • can travel to Canada for non-discretionary reasons with the COPR and PRV in order to settle and live in Canada as a permanent resident and
  • must have an acceptable plan to quarantine for 14 days in Canada
Applicants must check the issue date in the Application Details section of their COPR to see if this applies to them.

down is the link

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html
Thanks brother really appreciate it

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Hello Friend I was read about the travel exceptions and I found this out I think it can help you well
---------------------------------------------

the COPR was issued after March 18th, 2020 and you are an immediate family member sponsored by a Canadian citizen or permanent resident (note that grandparents are not considered immediate family members and cannot come to Canada at this time) OR
you’re currently living in the U.S. and will be coming to Canada directly (transiting through the U.S. to Canada doesn’t apply)
To meet the travel restriction exemptions, you must also:

be coming to Canada to settle permanently (you cannot come to Canada and leave to go live in another country, even if it’s temporary)
show you’re able to quarantine for 14 days
If you’re travelling by air, you need to pass a health check conducted by the airline before boarding a flight. If you show symptoms of COVID-19, you won’t be allowed to board.

Quarantine plan
You must have a plan to quarantine for 14 days when you arrive

this is mandatory, even if you have no symptoms
if you don’t have a plan or the ability to quarantine as soon as you arrive, you shouldn’t travel to Canada as you won’t be allowed to enter
We don’t give you a place to quarantine when you arrive. You need to make your own arrangements in advance.

link is down below

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html?fbclid=IwAR3rIb8NrRf7XAYqkGWko5oHIoJr-kOOV8dNW4iUR15W0AcsyWpmQAB0F_k#approved

Reactions: murdan94

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Our friends who send their passport any updates from you ? How long it take time between the first email passport dispatched to IRCC office for processing & the second Email ? .
I wish this week bring great updates for all of you friends

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
Hello Friend I was read about the travel exceptions and I found this out I think it can help you well
---------------------------------------------

the COPR was issued after March 18th, 2020 and you are an immediate family member sponsored by a Canadian citizen or permanent resident (note that grandparents are not considered immediate family members and cannot come to Canada at this time) OR
you’re currently living in the U.S. and will be coming to Canada directly (transiting through the U.S. to Canada doesn’t apply)
To meet the travel restriction exemptions, you must also:

be coming to Canada to settle permanently (you cannot come to Canada and leave to go live in another country, even if it’s temporary)
show you’re able to quarantine for 14 days
If you’re travelling by air, you need to pass a health check conducted by the airline before boarding a flight. If you show symptoms of COVID-19, you won’t be allowed to board.

Quarantine plan
You must have a plan to quarantine for 14 days when you arrive

this is mandatory, even if you have no symptoms
if you don’t have a plan or the ability to quarantine as soon as you arrive, you shouldn’t travel to Canada as you won’t be allowed to enter
We don’t give you a place to quarantine when you arrive. You need to make your own arrangements in advance.

link is down below

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html?fbclid=IwAR3rIb8NrRf7XAYqkGWko5oHIoJr-kOOV8dNW4iUR15W0AcsyWpmQAB0F_k#approved
Thank you this is really straight forward and clear thanks alot brother

risingstar111

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Our friends who send their passport any updates from you ? How long it take time between the first email passport dispatched to IRCC office for processing & the second Email ? .
Hello!

I sent my passport on the 3rd of September. first email was 6th of September, second email was 8th of September - from then no updates

Hoping to hear something this week

Koshan994

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Dear friend you are send your passport in erbil vfs because of it I think it take 2 weeks. Because i sent it from 18/8 they got it 2/9.