+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
Hello Dear friends finally I got passport request it was long time waiting for it , I hope the success for everyone of you
Congratulation, all the best for you,

In the news i heard that canada give spousal applications a priority now so hopefully everyone hear something good

Reactions: Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Congratulation, all the best for you,

In the news i heard that canada give spousal applications a priority now so hopefully everyone hear something good
Thank you dear

This is what should always happen, family is important more than anything else

LFH14

Jun 10, 2020
From the date the embassy receive the passport, when VFS received your passport they contact you via email for each step happen to ur passport and next day from receiving it they will mail it to the embassy which will take one day to be delivered to the embassy . you will receive few emails from vfs telling you the status of the process in your passport they will keep you updated in each step. In my case it took on week to see the update in my GCkey account.
We have already recieved an email stating that the passport has been received by the IRCC and that they have started processing. I hope that we see an update on gckey by next week. Even though we are almost done, I feel that we can't wait any longer!

Thank you so much for your help!

Reactions: Miladb and Nina12

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
Hello Dear friends finally I got passport request it was long time waiting for it , I hope the success for everyone of you
Hello,
Congratulations for getting passport request. Can you please tell me when did you submit the medical examinations?
Thanks

Reactions: Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Hello,
Congratulations for getting passport request. Can you please tell me when did you submit the medical examinations?
Thanks
Thank you dear

It was on 25-Nov-2019 in Iraq Erbil
It take me long time to get the passport request