+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

fkk10

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Guys if I have lawyer who is tracking and consulting my application with the embassy , is it right to do ecas account , I never did one but I hear if I did one may case delete the consultant permissions .
I think you mean GCKEY account? because on ECAS you can enter your info and they will show you your application status without the need of an account I guess .

Reactions: Miladb

jb7

Aug 25, 2020
Guys if I have lawyer who is tracking and consulting my application with the embassy , is it right to do ecas account , I never did one but I hear if I did one may case delete the consultant permissions .
Hello, you can sign up for Encas to see your updates with or without a lawyer. It’s the GCkey that some lawyers won’t allow you to access. In my case I was told that they wouldn’t be able to represent me any longer if they tried to link my application to my GCKey because the information on there isn’t reliable. However, I know some people whose consultants have access to their GCkey. I would recommend you ask your immigration firm for all this information and see what they have to say.

Sahoby

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
I'm about to send my spouse's application, she lives in Iraq, will her file be sent to Amman or Erbil ?
thanks for the help

Reactions: mauie13

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
I'm about to send my spouse's application, she lives in Iraq, will her file be sent to Amman or Erbil ?
thanks for the help
If your are in Canada and apply for her , after she receive her biometric instruction letter she will went to the vfs in Erbil to give her biometric after one day you will receive email says this application has been forwarded to Amman Visa office , everything will be complete there last thing when she receive the passport request she will send her passport to the vfs in Erbil witch is the same place when she did her biometric