+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Good morning guys, my profile got updated and here are the changes that happened in my profile:

1- my application status changed from submitted to approved
2- eligibility review is completed now
3- background check is completed
4- final decision has been made and approved
5-progress bar shows 100% and a messages said “ we are done processing your application”
6- they added a new line in GCkey account showing a valid CoPR documents number and expire date

Still this is an ghost update I believe today in canada time i will receive the decisions made letters and other information in my account.

Elhamdellah its officially done and waiting the VFS to mail my wife her passport back

I hope you all hear good news, i have beeb waiting a lot but once it happens it happens so fast
Congratulations and thanks a lot !

it would be great if you give us hits and tips regarding the VFS form, fee payment courier and PPR form (if any) before we see you in Canada hahah

Reactions: Nina12

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
Congratulations and thanks a lot !

it would be great if you give us hits and tips regarding the VFS form, fee payment courier and PPR form (if any) before we see you in Canada hahah
About the fees i only paid 4.60JOD because my wife did biometric in amman office so they do not ask me to pay the 12.60JOD they only ask for the biometric receipt to be included. About the consent form we filled all pages except the first part in page 3 ( representative part) and also we filled the chart in the email ( name, passport#,weight, height, eye color) then we mail it via Aramex. once Visa office receive it they will give you tracking # and keep sending you emails to let you know the status of the passport

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Guys once you get the visa can you book a ticket directly or you need to send email for approval from IRCC ? , I mean who can stop you if you book a ticket if you have visa , also do you thing like what I think why they give exceptions for those who got their copr before 18-March-2020 , does those are unlimited negatives from Covid and the others is not ? Hahaha tell me if you thing same as I

jb7

Aug 25, 2020
Hello!

1. Usually medical received means you passed, yes.
2. I think the next decision should be Decision Made. Usually after biometrics have been submitted and sponsor gets approved it gets sent to the VO.
[/QUOTE
Hello!

1. Usually medical received means you passed, yes.
2. I think the next decision should be Decision Made. Usually after biometrics have been submitted and sponsor gets approved it gets sent to the VO.
Great! Thank you!

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
Guys once you get the visa can you book a ticket directly or you need to send email for approval from IRCC ? , I mean who can stop you if you book a ticket if you have visa , also do you thing like what I think why they give exceptions for those who got their copr before 18-March-2020 , does those are unlimited negatives from Covid and the others is not ? Hahaha tell me if you thing same as I
I think when u get the visa u can just book ur ticket and go thats it no need to contact anyone and do your landing

Reactions: Sarahkaswer

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
About the fees i only paid 4.60JOD because my wife did biometric in amman office so they do not ask me to pay the 12.60JOD they only ask for the biometric receipt to be included. About the consent form we filled all pages except the first part in page 3 ( representative part) and also we filled the chart in the email ( name, passport#,weight, height, eye color) then we mail it via Aramex. once Visa office receive it they will give you tracking # and keep sending you emails to let you know the status of the passport
Thanks a lot !!

Reactions: Nina12

risingstar111

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
It doesn't harm to send an e-mail to VO and double check. I would get a letter from them for approval in any way, the last thing you need is issues at the airport

Reactions: Miladb

moh_vit

Oct 1, 2012
Hi everyone I have question my friend received his PPR this morning he's from Jordan, in the letter it say permanent resident visa issued will expire at the same time as your medical examination or your passport – whichever date comes first, he did his medical last year on September 16 also they mentioned it could take up to 30 to send his passport back so I was wondering what will happen in this situation.

Reactions: Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Hi everyone I have question my friend received his PPR this morning he's from Jordan, in the letter it say permanent resident visa issued will expire at the same time as your medical examination or your passport – whichever date comes first, he did his medical last year on September 16 also they mentioned it could take up to 30 to send his passport back so I was wondering what will happen in this situation.
Let him send the passport to the VFS if they will ask him when did he do the biometric for the medical exam I thing it's not a big problem they will tell him if there is anything need to do sending the passport and receive it will take time between 14 days