+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Guys for those who has ppr , is there any sector talk about , length , eyes color , spouse name ? The VFS tell her that she forgot to fill the last page of the ppr , I have a look to it but it didn't show that sector .

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
Guys for those who has ppr , is there any sector talk about , length , eyes color , spouse name ? The VFS tell her that she forgot to fill the last page of the ppr , I have a look to it but it didn't show that sector .
Yes there is a table you have to provide all the info you have mentioned

Reactions: Miladb

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
Chart

Write your file number here (starts with B, E, F or G): ______________________ __

Surname
(as in passport)
First Name
(as in passport)
Passport NumberPassport Expiry (dd/mm/yyyy)Height (cm)Eye Colour Code (see chart below)
Principal Applicant
Spouse or Partner
Child 1
Child 2
Child 3
Child 4
Child 5
Child 6
Child 7

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Chart

Write your file number here (starts with B, E, F or G): ______________________ __

Surname
(as in passport)
First Name
(as in passport)
Passport NumberPassport Expiry (dd/mm/yyyy)Height (cm)Eye Colour Code (see chart below)
Principal Applicant
Spouse or Partner
Child 1
Child 2
Child 3
Child 4
Child 5
Child 6
Child 7

Oh wow interesting does it came together with the passport request letter on the same sheet or like different file ?

I'm trying to help my sister in law when she send me her ppr she didn't tell me if she receive chart like this , I will contact her to figure out this issue because they send their passport before two days and Erbil VFS tell them in the email pending due to this information and they give them time line between 10 days to complete it

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
Oh wow interesting does it came together with the passport request letter on the same sheet or like different file ?

I'm trying to help my sister in law when she send me her ppr she didn't tell me if she receive chart like this , I will contact her to figure out this issue because they send their passport before two days and Erbil VFS tell them in the email pending due to this information and they give them time line between 10 days to complete it
Its called updated information chart just Along with the email of the PpR

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Hey!
Do you know how long does it take to get the ppr after the Decision Made?
I don't know actually it depends , due to covid19 issues I'm still waiting to receive ppr since 14-feb-2020 , but some people in this group receive it two weeks ago .

Could you share your time frame please .

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
I don't know actually it depends , due to covid19 issues I'm still waiting to receive ppr since 14-feb-2020 , but some people in this group receive it two weeks ago .

Could you share your time frame please .
The cic received my sponsorship application on June 2019
Medical exam done on 4th of September 2019
Biometric done 4th of September
After 10 months
On July 1st, 2020got the pre arrival letter
And before 2 weeks I got the Decision Made on ECAS but they did not send me any information about the DM

Reactions: Miladb and murdan94

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
The cic received my sponsorship application on June 2019
Medical exam done on 4th of September 2019
Biometric done 4th of September
After 10 months
On July 1st, 2020got the pre arrival letter
And before 2 weeks I got the Decision Made on ECAS but they did not send me any information about the DM
Great , hope you got it soon , even Mine was in 18-june-2019 and I'm waiting for ppr , the good thing is amman office is working , so hopefully soon everyone will receive good news , it kind of crowding there that's why it take time , keep you hope

Last edited:

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Great , hope you got it soon , even Mine was in 18-june-2019 and I'm waiting for ppr , the good thing is amman office is working , so hopefully soon everyone will receive good news , it kind of crowding there that's why it take time , keep you hope
Thank you so much and I pray for everyone here to get a good news and to be with their partners in Canada as soon as possible.
My application in Ankara and I hope they will do something for us!

jb7

Aug 25, 2020
Hello everyone, I’m new here! I’m also an August 2019 applicant (actually my husband is) and I’m the sponsor. IRCC received our application August 2nd, 2019 in Sydney,NS and started processing in October so I hope I’m in the right forum.
So far my husband has completed biometrics and medical. The last update we received was medical received mid February 2020.
1. Does anyone know if “medical received” means medical passed?
2.What can we expect our next steps to be? 3. Also at what point in the process does the file gets sent to the Amman VO? Is the Amman VO same as the Canadian Embassy in Amman?
4. Has anyone of you (principal applicants) been called in for an interview? Plz share your experience.
Many thanks! :)