+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
CIC website mentioned any passport request should be via mail or curious , they will not accept in person visit to drop off passports. so maybe they will send the PPR letter soon as they partially open now in amman
Can you please share the link? Where did you see this? I mean I couldn't see passports to be sent by mail anywhere.

Reactions: Nina12

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
Thank you so much. Yes i think so. But VAC is still closed in Amman and there is no way to contact them and know what to do next.
I think if we ended up sending our passports via mail or Fedex/DHL we will send them directly to Canadian embassy in amman no need for Visa office in this step ( just assuming no sure about that :). )

Reactions: SKY777

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
I think if we ended up sending our passports via mail or Fedex/DHL we will send them directly to Canadian embassy in amman no need for Visa office in this step ( just assuming no sure about that :). )
It's a reasonable solution but we cannot do that until they tell us to do so. Because i think their is a kind of payment should be made to VAC. I'M NOT SURE

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
I am very confused, the VAC in Amman shows temporary closed on the website but how are we getting emails of the office is closed? Are they working from home??

Reactions: SKY777

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
I am very confused, the VAC in Amman shows temporary closed on the website but how are we getting emails of the office is closed? Are they working from home??
There are two different places: visa center which is VAC and visa office which is i think the embassy. The one closed is VAC. but i think you receive emails from the embassy. I hope this may help

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
I think VAC in Amman started to partly operate for other embassies. So hopefully it will start working for Canadian embassy soon. You can see the updates on VFS GLOBAL WEBSITE

Reactions: Mafi8