+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
Mine went dec 3 2019..no medical request.whebn will I get mine???
What's your timeline? When they transfer your application to a visa office this happens after two months of receiving your application in Canada. So did you apply in October in Canada and got transferred to Amman in December??

Reactions: Nina12

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
What's your timeline? When they transfer your application to a visa office this happens after two months of receiving your application in Canada. So did you apply in October in Canada and got transferred to Amman in December??
What u mean?im a June 14 2019 .my spouse did biometrics in nov and new police report so now we’re waiting for medicals

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
I mean it was a long period since June until December until they sent it to Amman. Like 6 months!
Yes I don’t know why it took
Long to
Get to Amman.How long did your application take to go to Amman?how long did everyone application take until it went to Amman?

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
Long to
Get to Amman.How long did your application take to go to Amman?how long did everyone application take until it went to Amman?
Mine took 4 months to get to Amman However they asked for medical in 2 months (before it got sent to Amman)

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
Because It look like that , after my application forwarded to Amman I wait for three months then I got the medical instruction & now I'm waiting for more than two months , so maybe in this month I will received update , and I hope everyone get updates .
Lol Miladb you were right!! Wow :) you got update this month. Amman started processing my file Oct 21. But nothing for me yet :(

Reactions: Nina12 and murdan94

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
Long to
Hi. As I know usually for me and most of ppl it takes 2 to 3 months to be sent to a visa office. But ya it may take more. Do you have an access to your online tool? Can you see when exactly they received your application?

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi. As I know usually for me and most of ppl it takes 2 to 3 months to be sent to a visa office. But ya it may take more. Do you have an access to your online tool? Can you see when exactly they received your application?
On the sponsor side it says decision made abd on permanent residence it says in process.abd received date is June 14 2019 and processsing your application on aug 2 2019.abd on permanent residence it says received application for permanent residence June 14 2019 .We started process in Amman dec 3 2019.immgration told me that day it there now