+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Sahoby

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Any one knows or have an idea on how long amman visa office is taking currently to finish visa process?
My application just been transferred to Amman

douniahalabi

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Any one knows or have an idea on how long amman visa office is taking currently to finish visa process?
My application just been transferred to Amman
it depends actually, did you get aor2 yet or just got SA letter mentioning that they are transfering your file to amman?

douniahalabi

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
when did you get it?
I am september 2020 applicant, i got Aor1, Bil and SA on april 14 and got the letter that my file wile be transferred to amman.

Until now i got nothing, usually when the embassy start processing they will send you an email to tell that they received your file and on ecas you should see a line " application received" thats the AOR2 but i got nothing.

But on gckey it says that they are processing ny elligibilty and background.

so no idea whats going on but i dont think our file will processing until we get aor2.

Sahoby

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
when did you get it?
I am september 2020 applicant, i got Aor1, Bil and SA on april 14 and got the letter that my file wile be transferred to amman.

Until now i got nothing, usually when the embassy start processing they will send you an email to tell that they received your file and on ecas you should see a line " application received" thats the AOR2 but i got nothing.

so no idea whats going on but i dont think our file will processing until we get aor2.
Oh that’s really frustrating

Sahoby

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
My spouse has an appointment on Sunday july 18 for biometrics,
Yesterday Kurdistan announced its holiday on Sunday and onward,
Will the vfs office be open or closed?
please help, it’s urgent

AsfourMtl

May 12, 2021
when did you get it?

same here, nothing new.
but I heard that some candidate wont have to complete the medical exam :

Foreign nationals who are in Canada may not have to complete an medical exam as part of their immigration application.

When applying for permanent residence or for a permanent resident visa, applicants typically must provide an immigration medical exam or a unique medical identifier number from their previous medical exam.

The new public policy applies to foreign nationals in Canada who:

have applied for permanent residency and have not completed a new immigration medical exam;
have completed a medical exam within the last five years and were found to pose no risk to public health or safety, or complied with a requirement to report to health authorities for monitoring; and
have not left Canada for more than six months in the last year to live in a country that is on the federal government’s list of countries requiring an immigration medical exam.

Jul 19, 2021
salam everyone

Any one know how long amman visa office is taking to get decision made after medical passed?

my timeline
30 April sponsor approvl & file move to amman
medical instructions on June 30, 2021
medical passed 7 July 2021

douniahalabi

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
same here, nothing new.
but I heard that some candidate wont have to complete the medical exam :

Foreign nationals who are in Canada may not have to complete an medical exam as part of their immigration application.

When applying for permanent residence or for a permanent resident visa, applicants typically must provide an immigration medical exam or a unique medical identifier number from their previous medical exam.

The new public policy applies to foreign nationals in Canada who:

have applied for permanent residency and have not completed a new immigration medical exam;
have completed a medical exam within the last five years and were found to pose no risk to public health or safety, or complied with a requirement to report to health authorities for monitoring; and
have not left Canada for more than six months in the last year to live in a country that is on the federal government’s list of countries requiring an immigration medical exam.
heyyy good news i still didnt get AOR2 but today i got pre arrival :) something new with you?

douniahalabi

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Awesome news! :)
no still nothing.
did you get it in the email?
well they send me by email that u got a message on gckey, when i opened my gckey i saw the pre arrival letter :)
its just so akward tho because i never got the second line on ecas or aor2 or anything like i didnt know they were working on my file

Hope you will soon get some news probably this month or the next for sure

AsfourMtl

May 12, 2021
well they send me by email that u got a message on gckey, when i opened my gckey i saw the pre arrival letter :)
its just so akward tho because i never got the second line on ecas or aor2 or anything like i didnt know they were working on my file

Hey there, we just received the pre arrival letter this morning.
its good sign even it doesn't make any sens :D

Reactions: John david

AsfourMtl

May 12, 2021

Hey!
this morning we received the Medical instruction :)
my wife is going to pass it next Wednesday in Damascus.
what about you? did you get it?