+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
I think PPR doesn't depend on VFS resuming their business or not. It comes from IRCC but it's good that they are opened again so it's easier process to submit the passport within the same country

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
I think PPR doesn't depend on VFS resuming their business or not. It comes from IRCC but it's good that they are opened again so it's easier process to submit the passport within the same country
PPR letter come from VO for example if you have a look for the ppr letter that came from amman it will show in the end of the page the address of Amman visa office withe the contact information , and for vfs in the letter they give several office address witch is Jordan , Lebanon , Iraq .

Reactions: SKY777

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
PPR letter come from VO for example if you have a look for the ppr letter that came from amman it will show in the end of the page the address of Amman visa office withe the contact information , and for vfs in the letter they give several office address witch is Jordan , Lebanon , Iraq .
That's what I mean (I meant the embassy by saying ircc who sends the ppr) so VFS is to submit the passport to.
From some comments I think some of our friends here think that the Visa center VFS when it's opened it will send medicals or other things like PPR.

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
Congratulations for everyone of our friends here who got decisions and I hope that the rest will get good news soon

Reactions: Nina12

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
That's what I mean (I meant the embassy by saying ircc who sends the ppr) so VFS is to submit the passport to.
From some comments I think some of our friends here think that the Visa center VFS when it's opened it will send medicals or other things like PPR.
Yes you are right

Reactions: SKY777

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
My wife mailed her passport on sunday and visa office received it monday. This morning visa office sent me email telling me that the passport dispatched to IRCC office for processing. I hope that will not take long time too.

I contacted visa office asking them for the fees and because my wife did biometric in amman for this application i do not have to pay the 12.60 i paid only 4.60 and i included the biometric receipt With other documents

Will keep you updated if something happens

Last edited:

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
My wife mailed her passport on sunday and visa office received it monday. This morning visa office sent me email telling me that the passport dispatched to IRCC office for processing. I hope that will not take long time too.

I contacted visa office asking them for the fees and because my wife did biometric in amman for this application i do not have to pay the 12.60 i paid only 4.60 and i included the biometric receipt With other documents

Wow do you mean that the passport transferred to Canada ? If it IRCC

fkk10

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020

congrats! can you please share your timeline ?

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
congrats! can you please share your timeline ?
Thanks

Me Sponsoring my Jordanian wife ( No kids)

Application Received ( Sydney) Oct 4 2019
AOR1 Nov 5 2019
Biometric Requested . Nov 20 2019
Sponsorship Approval . Nov 21 2019
Biometric Done Nov 26 2019
Application sent to Amman Visa Office Nov 26 2019
AOR2 Dec 3 2019
Medical exam request march 6
Medical exam taken march 9
Medical exam passed march 12
Pre-arrival letter April 19
Decision Made April 19