+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Decision made means approved or rejected
Most probably approved inshallah
If you email Amman office they will tell you it is approved but due to corona .....
Gckey will be updated later on
Sometimes after landing

A.J.H

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Hi all, what does receiving the invitation for Pre-Arrival services mean? Does it mean the file is approved? Security is approved or what?
I received the Pre-Arrival services letter 18 days ago and nothing since then. No passport request or decision made!!
Do you know?
have you done your medical ?

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Former immigration minister is Alberta has asked them to process spouse applications and open the order.So by the end of this month they are gojbg to say what happens inshallah good
Open Canada’s borders, says former immigration ministerAlberta Premier Jason Kenney is among those calling on Canada to safely open its borders.
June 18, 2020 By Kareem El-Assal

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
did anyone send a case specific inquiry when they passed the one year processing time ?
It's been exactly 1 year for me since they really my file. I am so sad that this process turned out harder than I thought. I was thinking to email them but do they even care? They will probably send the usual email saying due to coronavirus there will be delays.....I don't know what to do

• Sad
Reactions: Miladb and fkk10

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
It's been exactly 1 year for me since they really my file. I am so sad that this process turned out harder than I thought. I was thinking to email them but do they even care? They will probably send the usual email saying due to coronavirus there will be delays.....I don't know what to do
Even me yesterday I turned one year and I'm just waiting now for passport request , I suppose to be in April there but this delay due to Corona Virus effect everything .

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
Even me yesterday I turned one year and I'm just waiting now for passport request , I suppose to be in April there but this delay due to Corona Virus effect everything .
The sad part is that there is nothing we can do.. we have done everything that we could possibly do :( some people are telling me that my husband won't come until Christmas... very sad

Reactions: Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
The sad part is that there is nothing we can do.. we have done everything that we could possibly do :( some people are telling me that my husband won't come until Christmas... very sad
Oh no I don't hope that right , me and my wife we have hope that maybe will hear something good until August , I don't know if it will really be like that but I have faith and hope about it .

Reactions: Mafi8

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
I just called immigration after 37 mins on hold and they told me spouse applications are still in process but some delay because the offices were closed and now open.keep praying and she honestly said I hope everyone reaches their spouses soon.She said we can’t see their work when it’s outside Canada so even if they do work it only shows on their end.But she checked and still it’s still in process and nothing missing so we should be getting some updates

Reactions: ZeeSho and Malno