+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

American Air lines

navz143

May 7, 2012
Dear Friends,
I am planning to travel from karachi to Toronto on token of American Airlines with gollowing travel plan.

KHI - DXB (Emirates)
DXB - LHR (Emirates)
LHR - YYZ (American Airlines)

2 stopover as per above schedule. I want to know that is direct flight good to travel or stop overs are good sign to travel as I am travelling with kid.
Further i also want to know the performance of American Airline. If any one has experienced, please do share.

Regards

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. I myself traveled with a child (3yrs) and preferred stop overs
2. make sure u have enough time while transit 3-5 hours, so the child can relax, play a bit

I'd say good choice, rest is up to you

have a nice safe journey, and welcome to Canada
:)

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
navz143 said:
Dear Friends,
I am planning to travel from karachi to Toronto on token of American Airlines with gollowing travel plan.

KHI - DXB (Emirates)
DXB - LHR (Emirates)
LHR - YYZ (American Airlines)

2 stopover as per above schedule. I want to know that is direct flight good to travel or stop overs are good sign to travel as I am travelling with kid.
Further i also want to know the performance of American Airline. If any one has experienced, please do share.

Regards
I traveled with my kids and stop over is better but more than 3 hours each time. You already booked so no choice, last year also I traveled on American Airlines, honestly did not like because of congested sits, hand carry must be smaller, no extra meals. In future if you travel on JetBlue, you will find the differences. Have a nice and safe travel to your new destination.