+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am seeking Asylum in Canada,how can one help me?

Sep 5, 2019
south africa
Category........
My Names are Balidawa Kenneth Peterson
From Uganda and Staying in South Africa for 8 years and am holding a refugee asylum.
how can one help me plse . this Country is not safe for us holding this Asylum.you cant open up a bank account, and when found with money by police your arrested or they take the money .
i let my country because i was part of the under cover people fighting for freedom of my country. for sure its a long story but i need your help who ever read this
plse my life is not safe
whoever is able to help me plse whatsapp/call +27734848769
am ready to go anywhere i will be safe

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My Names are Balidawa Kenneth Peterson
From Uganda and Staying in South Africa for 8 years and am holding a refugee asylum.
how can one help me plse . this Country is not safe for us holding this Asylum.you cant open up a bank account, and when found with money by police your arrested or they take the money .
i let my country because i was part of the under cover people fighting for freedom of my country. for sure its a long story but i need your help who ever read this
plse my life is not safe
whoever is able to help me plse whatsapp/call +27734848769
am ready to go anywhere i will be safe
You would need to apply for a TRV (tourist visa) to Canada, travel to Canada and then claim asylum when you arrive here.

Since you hold refugee status in South Afrida, this unfortunately means that the TRV will almost certainly be refused.

If you want to try to apply, information is in the link below. You will need to show that you have very strong ties to your country of residence (job, property, assets), that you have enough money to pay for your visit to Canada and that you have no plans on remaining in Canada long term.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp

Sep 5, 2019
south africa
Category........
You would need to apply for a TRV (tourist visa) to Canada, travel to Canada and then claim asylum when you arrive here.

Since you hold refugee status in South Afrida, this unfortunately means that the TRV will almost certainly be refused.

If you want to try to apply, information is in the link below. You will need to show that you have very strong ties to your country of residence (job, property, assets), that you have enough money to pay for your visit to Canada and that you have no plans on remaining in Canada long term.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp
thanks so much