+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am illegally international student now ?!

nour140

Star Member
Sep 18, 2009
Earth
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello every body,

I am enrolling in a petroleum engineering program at SIAT in Calgary, it is 3 semesters academic study and one semester for a practicum.
I have finished the academic study in 2 semesters in Dec 2011 and since this date i didn't register to my practicum because i didn't find place to do my practicum and didn't register for any courses because i finished all them in 2 semester

The international student department sent me an email to see me ASAP

I would like to know how much is my situation bad ?? or what i have to do ?

Thanks in advanced

Me

hmdidar

Feb 14, 2012
you are okay. Just explain to them when you meet them. You should have seen them beginning of the semester.

wilmani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
India
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
All docs attached with my file
IELTS Request
Already attached with my file
Med's Request
Attached with file
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted with File
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2012
LANDED..........
09-07-2012
nour140 said:
Hello every body,

I am enrolling in a petroleum engineering program at SIAT in Calgary, it is 3 semesters academic study and one semester for a practicum.
I have finished the academic study in 2 semesters in Dec 2011 and since this date i didn't register to my practicum because i didn't find place to do my practicum and didn't register for any courses because i finished all them in 2 semester

The international student department sent me an email to see me ASAP

I would like to know how much is my situation bad ?? or what i have to do ?

Thanks in advanced

Me
Hi nour, i have read in ur previous posts that u got ur study permit cos of strong SOP.... My case is complicated... can u send ur SOP to willuanil@gmail.com... pls...