+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am I too old to apply for Immigration

smijaskumar

Nov 29, 2019
Hi Friends,

I am 39yr old and passionately proceeding with my Immigration process. I want to know if anyone else is there on the same boat.

Regards

SSK

smijaskumar

Nov 29, 2019
Yes, I did. I have around 410 points and my NOC is 1241 or Human Resources that I need to find out. The earlier one is Admin.

smijaskumar

Nov 29, 2019
Yes, I did. I have around 410 points and my NOC is 1241 or Human Resources that I need to find out. The earlier one is Admin.
Actually, I have initiated the process with a Consultant and they are very reluctant to move me into Express entry profile unless I have all docs ready. My birth certificate is an issue since it was not registered. No clue on how to get one or an alternative.

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Actually, I have initiated the process with a Consultant and they are very reluctant to move me into Express entry profile unless I have all docs ready. My birth certificate is an issue since it was not registered. No clue on how to get one or an alternative.
An alternative would be attaching your secondary school certificate and a LOE (letter of explanation) detailing the facts why you dont have the birth certificate.

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Oh is it? Thats great news. Do they accept that? Should the LoE bu attested by someone?
LOE is usually a self attested letter. One more option is to make an Affidavit which would be more authentic, You can use secondary school certificate as supplementary/supporting document for making Affidavit.

smijaskumar

Nov 29, 2019
LOE is usually a self attested letter. One more option is to make an Affidavit which would be more authentic, You can use secondary school certificate as supplementary/supporting document for making Affidavit.
ok, I will try and arrange one. Thankyou so much.