Muskan attray

May 29, 2019
Hello

Myself Muskan Attray and I appeared in IELTS exams and I got
Listening-7.5
Reading-7
Speaking-6
Writing-5.5
I got admission in two colleges as well but still my consultancy people are saying to reappear for the exam because with this 5.5 in writing I will face visa issue and my Visa will be rejected.

So is that true ? I have to reappear in the exam ?

he5ham

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Hello

Listening-7.5
Reading-7
Speaking-6
Writing-5.5
I got admission in two colleges as well but still my consultancy people are saying to reappear for the exam because with this 5.5 in writing I will face visa issue and my Visa will be rejected.

If you already got admitted to the university it is unlikely that you would face such a problem. Do you satisfy the requirements of the two colleges you applied for? As far as I know, the IELTS is more of a university issue than a visa issue.

Muskan attray

May 29, 2019
If you already got admitted to the university it is unlikely that you would face such a problem. Do you satisfy the requirements of the two colleges you applied for? As far as I know, the IELTS is more of a university issue than a visa issue.
Yes I got admission in environment related field and I am happy with that but consultancy people are advising me to reappear because with this IELTS bands their is only 38% chances that my Visa will get approved as per the new changes in visa system.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Yes I got admission in environment related field and I am happy with that but consultancy people are advising me to reappear because with this IELTS bands their is only 38% chances that my Visa will get approved as per the new changes in visa system.
It is possible that you will be denied because IRCC may feel that your language skills are too poor to successfully complete the course. It's a good idea to reappear and get a better score.

Certainly possible that you may get the permit with your current score, but you are asking for trouble with such a low score in the writing section.

Reactions: Muskan attray

hsbmovic

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hello

Listening-7.5
Reading-7
Speaking-6
Writing-5.5

Yes, give IELTS again