+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am I eligible under "Two or more certificate..." ????

Mar 28, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I have one 4 years bachelors degree and one distance learning diploma in management certificate. Second certificate was obtained simultaneously during my last year of bachelor studies.

I would like to if I am eligible for "Two or more certificate..." under express entry to get additional points for my second credential.

Thanks in advance!

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Hello Everyone,

I have one 4 years bachelors degree and one distance learning diploma in management certificate. Second certificate was obtained simultaneously during my last year of bachelor studies.

I would like to if I am eligible for "Two or more certificate..." under express entry to get additional points for my second credential.

Thanks in advance!

We cannot do guess work without ECA from wes. If your distance education is from a UGC recognised institute then WES will most probably recognise it and you should be able to claim points for two or more degrees. But you will have to get ECA done from wes to know the answer for sure.

Reactions: 1missioncanada
Mar 28, 2018
We cannot do guess work without ECA from wes. If your distance education is from a UGC recognised institute then WES will most probably recognise it and you should be able to claim points for two or more degrees. But you will have to get ECA done from wes to know the answer for sure.

Thannks

gm2611

Aug 26, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Thanks in advance!
Hi I am in the similar boat and was curious about your result. During B.Tech, I did 1-year certificate course in German and would like to know if that is valid.

I have to do WES evaluation. So, what should I select in the drop down while evaluating for that Certificate course? I don't see any option for Certificate courses or Diploma under University Education. Shall I choose Professional Education instead or do Bachelors degree (please note I am talking about Certificate course - 1yr not my Bachelors degree) ?

Thanks!