+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am I eligible to work more than 20 hours part-time during the gap between two different post graduate programs?

Khaing Zin Oo

Apr 15, 2019
Hi,

I will finish my post graduate program on December 18, 2020 and start a new program on Jan 11, 2021. I have researched that I can work part-time/full-time during the gap. My question is if I can work more than 20 hours part-time but my job won't be full-time? I have already received the visa extension approved till 2022.

Thank you,
Khaing

Students who have completed a program of study and will be starting a new program of study within 150 days of receiving a written confirmation of program completion from their current institution
Students may work off campus on a full-time basis until the start of their new program if the following applies:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

I will finish my post graduate program on December 18, 2020 and start a new program on Jan 11, 2021. I have researched that I can work part-time/full-time during the gap. My question is if I can work more than 20 hours part-time but my job won't be full-time? I have already received the visa extension approved till 2022.

Thank you,
Khaing

Students who have completed a program of study and will be starting a new program of study within 150 days of receiving a written confirmation of program completion from their current institution
Students may work off campus on a full-time basis until the start of their new program if the following applies:
You already posted the answer but yes you can work full-time in the period between programs.