+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am i Eligible to apply for Express Entry ?

mmahshuk_242

Feb 22, 2018
Chennai
I am working in a very small PVT LTD travels company as a Accountant and i have a 3 years of work experience, will my work experience consider for a express entry Canada ?

Note* :

1) My work experience and my field of education is totally different. I completed Bachelor of Engineering in Aeronautics but my work experience is in Accountant Field.

2) I am getting my salary in my hand, not in bank account, is that a problem ? But i am having pay slips.

3) In my company they are ready to provide me what ever i want like Reference Letter etc, but my company doesn't have a website, Is that a problem ?

4) In what and all ways they will check my company or cross verify my company, in what criteria they will check the standard of my company ?

What are the things they will check regarding my work experience in Express Entry Process ???
Please Help Me Out......Am i Eligible to apply for Express Entry or Not ???

Last edited:

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
You certainly are eligible for Express Entry as long as you have at least 1 year of experience in any occupation, and IELTS.

1) You can select your primary occupation in which you have more experience.
2) No problem.
3) Nope.
4) They can contact your employer/supervisor and cross check your position/duties etc. They will check whether or not you actually have the listed experience.

Good luck!

Reactions: mmahshuk_242

mmahshuk_242

Feb 22, 2018
Chennai
You certainly are eligible for Express Entry as long as you have at least 1 year of experience in any occupation, and IELTS.

1) You can select your primary occupation in which you have more experience.
2) No problem.
3) Nope.
4) They can contact your employer/supervisor and cross check your position/duties etc. They will check whether or not you actually have the listed experience.

Good luck!
Thank you soo much.... :)

Reactions: momemon