+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am i eligible for Computer Programming ??

Robin041

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-6-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-7-2015
LANDED..........
Yes
Hello Everyone Gurtej Here,
Thanx For Your Time,
I need help I Hope You Will Help Me Out.
I Just Wanna Know If I am Eligible for the Course Diploma in Computer Programming
Here is My Profile

10th(2012)-62% Overall in
Maths-49%
Computer Science- A Grade

12th(2014)-Non-Medical-66% Overall
(Not Less Than 60% in Any Subject Except Maths 50% )
Computer Science - A Grade

IELTS- 6 Band Overall (L-7, R-5.5, S-5.5, W-6)

I applied for offer letter in Diploma in Computer Programming 2 Years seneca college for Fall 2015 intake.

Some People also Said Me that Your Course is Not Relevant With Your Previous Studies Non Medical??
Is that true ??

I Just Wanna Know According to my profile am i eligible for the course ??

How Many Chances of mine to get visa approved ??

Please Give Me Suggestions all suggestions are welcomed

Thank You

harry321

Dec 25, 2012
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I advise you to give ielts exam again, and score good or atleast 6 in each module please. After ielts improvement try your luck for canada.
nowadys canada visa officers are giving lame excuses or rejections to the students. Even its very hard for genuine students to get Study visa for canada.
So please improve your score if you want vo not to give u rjctn regarding ur low ielts score.
its my personal views, views of odrs may vary.
its my 3 years of experience.

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are good to go with your ielts and course .

For diploma courses in any college ( bands not less 5.5 and overall 6 are good to go ) .

But , make sure you mention about your low academic scores in SOP . It's not mandiatory though still i advise you to do that.

Sarbi

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
@Robin041
1)that's not true... non medical stream is entirely related to technical field (engineering)..so u can apply for computer course..
2) you have overall 6.0 not less than 5.5..that means you are eligible to apply under spp.
As your course is post secondary diploma then there is no problem with ielts too.
Chances of visa depends on representation of your file..like strong sop and strong funding ..

Robin041

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-6-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-7-2015
LANDED..........
Yes
Okk bro's i will try to give strong S.O.P and Good representation of my file thanxx i was just worried that computer is not relevant to Non-Medical

OrcaBayVan

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

While it's true that Canada especially in this Election year is rejecting high numbers of Indian Students, it is Politics after all.

Your profile is good enough to apply for Diploma type and Undergrad level Computer science type courses.

The main thing is your Financial profile, you have to show you have enough cash to pay the Fees plus at least 1 years living expense which is $10K Canadian as per CIC some provinces vary but check on the CIC Canada Immigration site.

Sarbi

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
if you take medical stream in +2 then its obvious you will do some medical course... nursing, dental etc...
similarly,when you go for non medical than you are supposed to do some Engineering course(diploma/degree)...
it could be anything...like Mechanical,Computers, electronics,information technology....so on...
so don't worry...go ahead.. :)

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Robin041 said:
Hello Everyone Gurtej Here,
Thanx For Your Time,
I need help I Hope You Will Help Me Out.
I Just Wanna Know If I am Eligible for the Course Diploma in Computer Programming
Here is My Profile

10th(2012)-62% Overall in
Maths-49%
Computer Science- A Grade

12th(2014)-Non-Medical-66% Overall
(Not Less Than 60% in Any Subject Except Maths 50% )
Computer Science - A Grade

IELTS- 6 Band Overall (L-7, R-5.5, S-5.5, W-6)

I applied for offer letter in Diploma in Computer Programming 2 Years seneca college for Fall 2015 intake.

Some People also Said Me that Your Course is Not Relevant With Your Previous Studies Non Medical??
Is that true ??

I Just Wanna Know According to my profile am i eligible for the course ??

How Many Chances of mine to get visa approved ??

Please Give Me Suggestions all suggestions are welcomed

Thank You
Of course, you can study computer programming with your profile, just make sure your visa case.
However, if you think about health care industry, u need to improve no less each 6 for ielts and math should be above 60% for admission requirement. Good luck.

Robin041

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-6-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-7-2015
LANDED..........
Yes
OrcaBayVan said:
Hi,

While it's true that Canada especially in this Election year is rejecting high numbers of Indian Students, it is Politics after all.

Your profile is good enough to apply for Diploma type and Undergrad level Computer science type courses.

The main thing is your Financial profile, you have to show you have enough cash to pay the Fees plus at least 1 years living expense which is $10K Canadian as per CIC some provinces vary but check on the CIC Canada Immigration site.
Thanxx bro , yes i have financial and 10k as per cic requirement..

Robin041

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-6-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-7-2015
LANDED..........
Yes
Sarbi said:
if you take medical stream in +2 then its obvious you will do some medical course... nursing, dental etc...
similarly,when you go for non medical than you are supposed to do some Engineering course(diploma/degree)...
it could be anything...like Mechanical,Computers, electronics,information technology....so on...
so don't worry...go ahead.. :)
Thanxx Sarbi , However Some People Say me that better if i apply in computer networking instead of computer programming...They say tht chances of getting visa higher in networking because networking suits your profile academics whereas programming not...

is that true what they say ??
Or Just a misconception??

Robin041

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-6-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-7-2015
LANDED..........
Yes
Anyone Familiar With Computer Programming ??

or

Already got visa in Computer Programming ?

or

Applied for The course ??

Kindly Please Share Your Profile

Gurmeet16

May 6, 2019
Can i go to canda for study visa i got 69% overall percentage
My marks list is
Maths=39
Physic=69
Chemistry =77
English =90
Physical education =73
Can i go to canda for study and apply for pr if i got 7 bands
Plz tell me some course which can i opt because of my low maths marks i will be thankful to you