+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am I approved?

kanayda

Nov 14, 2012
I got an email yesterday from Ottawa asking me to submit RPRF. Does this mean my Stage 2 is also approved?

we applied in April 2012 and I think my file was in Ottawa.. although in Stage 1 approval mail said its going to Islamabad.

My medical will expire in March so I have time and I wont need medical again if I get visa soon. ECASE says medicals received. Its a simple husband case. Straight forward full marriage.

We will be submitting RPRF Today. When should I expect a visa?

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
kanayda said:
I got an email yesterday from Ottawa asking me to submit RPRF. Does this mean my Stage 2 is also approved?

we applied in April 2012 and I think my file was in Ottawa.. although in Stage 1 approval mail said its going to Islamabad.

My medical will expire in March so I have time and I wont need medical again if I get visa soon. ECASE says medicals received. Its a simple husband case. Straight forward full marriage.

We will be submitting RPRF Today. When should I expect a visa?
As per the link below the Stage 2 processing time for Islamabad Embassy is 26 months.Embassy asks for RPRF payment if you are not paid with the initial application package....Once they request all the documents and fees they will start the processing and in your case I guess you have to keep patience because of 26 months of processing time.Your eCAS status is still application received and medicals received...Keep a watch as it should be In Process and then at the end Decision Made....Good luck

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you are close to approve since you still have to submit passport for visa.
Ott pilot is a new project so no knowledge of how long it takes.But looks like you are close to be done.Good luck

kanayda

Nov 14, 2012
Luck786 said:
I think you are close to approve since you still have to submit passport for visa.
Ott pilot is a new project so no knowledge of how long it takes.But looks like you are close to be done.Good luck
Thanks brother Luck786, however I just observed the CIC website seems to be updated and processing time for OTT Pilot is showing up to be 12 months....

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok
But for parents Ott Pilot is amazing,super duper fast.At least they keep on working and won't stop .You will be getting PPR very soon.If you are in PK then have to submit at ISB office.