+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am i approved for visa yet or not?

Mmkk347

Oct 1, 2019
I have received a correspondence letter with the letter of passport request a day before yesterday. I have submitted my passport Yesterday and today my status has been changed to “Your application has been approved . Please read the following message for detail”.

-in the following message section there is only corresponding letter message and passport request.

Does that mean they will stamp visa on my passport now or there are still chances of rejection?

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
I have received a correspondence letter with the letter of passport request a day before yesterday. I have submitted my passport Yesterday and today my status has been changed to “Your application has been approved . Please read the following message for detail”.

-in the following message section there is only corresponding letter message and passport request.

Does that mean they will stamp visa on my passport now or there are still chances of rejection?
They typically wont ask for a passport just to reject it, your chances are good and consider yourself approved.

Reactions: Mmkk347

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014

the status does include the word “approved”. Why would you expect something else?

Reactions: Mmkk347 and k.h.p.

SN001

Aug 20, 2013

It means your visa is rejected my dear friend . Its 100% clear message as they mentioned approved .

In Canada Approved means rejected..

When status will appear "We are sorry you dont meet our eligibility to come to Canada we are rejecting your visa" that time you will consider that they have approved .

Sorry I am also confused meaning of Approved now :)

Go to worship almighty for any changes in your passport stamp

Only almighty can change the passport stamping from reject to approved ( if you dont understand approved meaning in your status)

I know you are doing time pass with people whose visa has been rejected..its okay for us to feel that others visa getting approved why my relatives visa not approved.

Reactions: vvik33

vvik33

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
It means your visa is rejected my dear friend . Its 100% clear message as they mentioned approved .

When status will appear "We are sorry you dont meet our eligibility to come to Canada we are rejecting your visa" that time you will consider that they have approved .

Only almighty can change the passport stamping from reject to approved ( if you dont understand approved meaning in your status)

I know you are doing time pass with people whose visa has been rejected..its okay for us to feel that others visa getting approved why my relatives visa not approved.
Very good point.
Sorry to hear about your approval, better luck next time

Reactions: SN001

Mmkk347

Oct 1, 2019
the status does include the word “approved”. Why would you expect something else?
If it is approved then why i am not able to see any confirmation or message down there on there website. Even my status does not say anything.. I am informed please tea

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
It says you were approved and that you need to submit your passport.

If you really want to read the line that says "Your application has been approved" to mean something else entirely, I cannot help you. Approved means approved.

Mmkk347

Oct 1, 2019

Well explained in a sarcasm way.. Lol
Bro i didnt mean to say or point other people at all. I was just confused because I was notified that application is approved please check your message to know our decision. There is no message and just said “Document is valid”. I have confirmed this with VFs and they said it is not an approval they can still reject or approve your visa. depending on your application.

Mmkk347

Oct 1, 2019
It says you were approved and that you need to submit your passport.

If you really want to read the line that says "Your application has been approved" to mean something else entirely, I cannot help you. Approved means approved.
I have received this message after the submission of my passport.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Then your application is rejected and Canada is sending the RCMP to arrest you for fraud.

(really, your application is approved. VFS doesn't know what it's talking about half the time)

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
The passport request message is standard, the Canadian system doesn't know whether you applied through VFS or not. VFS will now send your passport to the Canadian visa office.