+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am I able to delete or edit my profile?

Anna0708

May 28, 2020
Hi everyone,

I am wondering if I am able to edit my profile or delete my profile? Here is my case.
1. I created the profile on July 7, 2021 and it was 30 hours per week for the first job in 4 months and 44 hours per week for the second job in 10 months. I got ITA on July 8,2021. However, the first job that I was hired as part time with 18 hours but I actually worked minimum 30 hours per week because I picked up shift on relief as one of my co-worker was on medical leave. I thought I was able to claim 30 hours per week with the first job but when I looked at the paystubs bi-weekly, it said regular 36 hours and overtime 24 hours as well as the letter of employment said 18 hours per week, with additional pick up on casual/relief. My question is that “Am I able to claim that I worked 30 hours still?”. I do have paystubs and record of employment but not sure if the visa officer would count my relief pick up hours”
2. The second job that I have worked 44 hours usually, just a few weeks with 36 hours. I put 44 hours on the profile. So, I am worried if it would impact or not
3. When I created the profile, if it counted 18 hours for my first job only, I would need 1 more month to actually completed my one year because they asked to provide months when I just started in the middle of the month.
4. If I edit my profile or delete then create the new one, would it impact my case later on or could it count as misrepresentation?

Thank you very much everyone!