+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am a poor boy that need help...

Westquincy

Jul 19, 2019
How can I travel to Canada without having anybody over there, to help me?Am a poor boy ,that need help.. Hope someone can come to my aid, please kindly help me,.Thanks in anticipation..

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not all refugees are poor and not all poor people are refugees.

All he has stated is being poor without any further details. This is most commonly translated as not having much money. However what is considered to be poor depends how you measure it (according to USA standards, Canada standards, general consideration and such).
Sad reality is that not everybody can afford everything (for example to travel abroad).

Again de did not specify anything else there, so the request is too vague to get any kind of specific answer or direction (most help one would get in this forum is information. Any kind of financial help from any member of this forum would be exceptionally rare and could not really be expected).

Reactions: visatest

Westquincy

Jul 19, 2019
Not all refugees are poor and not all poor people are refugees.

All he has stated is being poor without any further details. This is most commonly translated as not having much money. However what is considered to be poor depends how you measure it (according to USA standards, Canada standards, general consideration and such).
Sad reality is that not everybody can afford everything (for example to travel abroad).

Again de did not specify anything else there, so the request is too vague to get any kind of specific answer or direction (most help one would get in this forum is information. Any kind of financial help from any member of this forum would be exceptionally rare and could not really be expected).
Thanks you so much for this Germain information...what do you think I can do or what are the necessary steps that should be taken before I could get there?
Your reply will be highly welcome. Thanks in anticipation

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks you so much for this Germain information...what do you think I can do or what are the necessary steps that should be taken before I could get there?
Your reply will be highly welcome. Thanks in anticipation
If you want to immigrate to Canada, then you will need to qualify and apply through an economic immigration program like Express Entry. Applicants are selected based on their level of education, skilled work experience, language abilities and age. Applicants must also demonstrate that they have enough money to establish themselves in Canada. For a single person, this means you would have to show a bank balance of at least $13,000 in Canadian dollars.

If you want to learn more about immigrating to Canada, you will need to dedicate significant time to researching Canada's immigration programs. I would recommend that you start by researching the Express Entry program. This is a points based program and those with the most points are selected. Right now you need to have 460+ points to be chosen. You can find more information here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

jaseenaliottawa

Jun 23, 2019
LANDED..........
April 5 2022
Thank you so much, the message will really help..
Which country are you from , whats your education , what work experiance do you have ? You need to go read how to immigrate to canada , at least do your homework , so you can have an idea how you can immigrate , put some effort in learning before asking people for help.