+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

also please advise

balaji721

Mar 23, 2020
Dear Mr. Balaji Jayabalanarayanan,

I'm glad to inform you that your visa Application have been approved by our General consular this morning,
Find attached the file above to download your application approval notification letter.

You are now eligible to make your visa fees today, which is in accordance with the instruction given by the General Consular and embassy rules to have your payment slip scan, copy attached with your file to indicate the duration of years approved for your entry visa.

Your Visa fees for 4 years multiple are (Thirty Four Thousand Six Hundred India rupees, 34,600 INR) inclusive of bank charges.

A copy of this Approval notification letter has been sent to your employer as well.

Your medical test would be taking on your appointment date and that would be after completing your visa work permit,Once you make the payment kindly send the receipt to your employer and send it to me.

Note that you must come to the embassy along with the sum of Rs 1600, for your international vaccination certificate on your appointment for your trip to Canada.

Kindly check your visa status online with the link below:

http://vfsglobalcanadacheckvisastatus.com/check/

Immigrant Visa Case Number : CANA4F9679482B481

( YOU CAN MAKE AN ONLINE TRANSFER THEN FORWARD THE RECEIPT WITH SCREENSHOT TO ME )

EMBASSY ACCOUNT DETAILS

Account Name: Mr. Iliso Marzah
Account Number: 520101256262295
Ifsc Code: CORP0002032
Bank Name : Corporation Bank
Amount : 34,600Inr
Purpose : Visa Fees

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Looks like a scam why would you be paying money to an account in a persons name and not Canadian Government ?

The VFS website quoted does not seem to exist

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

I'm glad to inform you that your visa Application have been approved by our General consular this morning,
Find attached the file above to download your application approval notification letter.

You are now eligible to make your visa fees today, which is in accordance with the instruction given by the General Consular and embassy rules to have your payment slip scan, copy attached with your file to indicate the duration of years approved for your entry visa.

Your Visa fees for 4 years multiple are (Thirty Four Thousand Six Hundred India rupees, 34,600 INR) inclusive of bank charges.

A copy of this Approval notification letter has been sent to your employer as well.

Your medical test would be taking on your appointment date and that would be after completing your visa work permit,Once you make the payment kindly send the receipt to your employer and send it to me.

Note that you must come to the embassy along with the sum of Rs 1600, for your international vaccination certificate on your appointment for your trip to Canada.

( YOU CAN MAKE AN ONLINE TRANSFER THEN FORWARD THE RECEIPT WITH SCREENSHOT TO ME )

EMBASSY ACCOUNT DETAILS

It's a scam.

Dragonforce

Sep 2, 2021

Your medical test w

EMBASSY ACCOUNT DETAILS

Did you pay or not

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto