+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Already Submitted PR under Express Entry

narby

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Do they ask you Original English Score? Then do you have to break the seal and scan it?
Woo it is scary. I hope CIC wont ask it later in mail.

leights

Feb 20, 2015
Andrew1982 said:
Hi Guys,
The Express Entry systems seems to be really smooth and fast.

I received my ITA Saturday FEB 07. Yesterday night (Feb 18) I sent out all the documents requested on the personal check list.

Got AOR after 20 minutes and my application is already in process. The also already requested me additional document (CELPIP original scanned PDF)

I will keep posted.

Please note this is the second stage and i doesn't have anything with ITA and draws.

good luck every body...
Sounds good mate - I just got ITA tonight so slowly started doing the forms. Quick question - Everything needs to be uploaded as in police certs before you can actually submit right? I'm waiting on my police certs to get here form overseas and whats the go with the medical? I thought those results get sent straight to CIC from the dr's?

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
leights said:
Sounds good mate - I just got ITA tonight so slowly started doing the forms. Quick question - Everything needs to be uploaded as in police certs before you can actually submit right? I'm waiting on my police certs to get here form overseas and whats the go with the medical? I thought those results get sent straight to CIC from the dr's?
Go to CIC physicians, select country, it will list down places where you give your meds. Mostly they will ask your passport. The cost is around 230$ here is Vancouver. The physician will upload the meds. You will be given a form which you need to scan and upload under cic required docs.