+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Already apply in Quebec and want to apply in New Federal Skilled Worker Program

Cbsuthar

Jun 13, 2012
Hi I would like to apply New Federal Skilled Worker Program but having below query according to CIC link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/backgrounders/2013/2013-04-18.asp

I already apply for Quebec Skill Migration program where I received mail from immigration officer stating that "received the fees for the processing of your application for a quebec selection certificate" by Jan 2012 , then onwords no communication from immigration officer till date so waiting for another mail.

Now i also want to apply for New Federal Skilled Worker Program as its very fast. is that fine to apply both program? do you think any risk involved in my quebec or Canada skill worker program?

Do i need to communicate stating that I am applying for canda skill migration program program to Quebec immigration dept?

Regards,

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you plan to live in Quebec, then your only option is the Quebec Skilled Worker Program which you've already applied to.

If you plan to live in any other province or territory, then yes, you can apply to the Federal Skilled Worker Program.

There's nothing stopping you from applying to more than one immigration program at the same time. It's up to you if you want to inform the Quebec govt but I don't really see the value in doing so.