+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Almost 1 year passed, still no AOR. Please help us!!!

Sophia-Canada

Apr 19, 2021
Timeline (Inland)

File received:
June 1, 2020
Pre-AOR: September 3, 2020
AOR: ??
Biometrics: ??
Medical request: ??
Medical done: ??
Medical passed: ??
Decision Made 1: ???
Decision Made 2: ???
AIP: ??
COPR: ???

Sophia-Canada

Apr 19, 2021
One agent told me that the application process might be delay if you do not have AOR yet, but you submit files via webform.
I think this is the reason why my application is not processed now.

frange

May 25, 2018
One agent told me that the application process might be delay if you do not have AOR yet, but you submit files via webform.
I think this is the reason why my application is not processed now.
Did he tell you why the process can be delayed for non-AOR?

Underhill

Feb 5, 2020
Vancouver, BC
I believe everyone is experiencing delays due to the pandemic...
It seems that IRCC is mostly processing the low hanging fruit at the moment: Spousal Sponsorship PR/OWP applicants who already had a previous work/study permit. These people have already been through the vetting process and are much easier and faster to process through to completion - it's an effective way to clear some of the workload.

And who can blame them - every time their boss (Marco Mendicino) holds a press conference touting a new immigration expansion program I'm certain this only means more work for the already-overwhelmed IRCC front-line workers.

Sophia-Canada

Apr 19, 2021
I believe everyone is experiencing delays due to the pandemic...
Yes, you're right. I agree with you. I understand the delay due to pandemic. However, many inland people apply PR between June and October last year, some of them become PR, some of them are waiting for Copr. While my application is not started to processed (prospective AOR stage). My case is in the normal way during the pandemic?

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Yes, you're right. I agree with you. I understand the delay due to pandemic. However, many inland people apply PR between June and October last year, some of them become PR, some of them are waiting for Copr. While my application is not started to processed (prospective AOR stage). My case is in the normal way during the pandemic?
Inland applications are easier for them to process,,,they are already in Canada. No travel restrictions.

Reactions: Sophia-Canada