+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got file transferred to LONDON VO 2018/19 please join here

Ivory16

Feb 26, 2020
Hi guys! I applied from Ukraine. My documents moved to LVO on March 2nd, 2020. Since that time I didn`t hear anything from LVO. I`ve been reading forums and checking my account and ECAS weekly. Just did it again and noticed in my ECAS "We started processing your application on July 27, 2020. " It was not obvious right away, as all notes they left there have numbers 1.2.3.4.5. and this note was number 2. It looks very mixed up. I was always checking the bottom one. My point is check your ECAS and account very careful. Maybe, there are sneaky updates that we all are waiting so much for!
I haven`t received the actual AOR2 though.

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
At leaast ur case is in the process of decision made... In my case ut is still in process and u know what my case was submitted in March 2019
i'm sorry to hear. i don't understand why it takes this long. it's so difficult for us so I can't imagine how difficult it is for you. I pray you get an answer soon!

Reactions: Laraib Fahad

DuncanHague

Feb 9, 2020
Our application has been approved!

Finally some good news to share, my application has been in London Visa office since November 2019 and as far as I'm aware I must be one of the first in a long time to hear anything good from LVO.

As it happens I was due to fly out on Tuesday the 18th to be with my partner after being apart for 9 months. Last time I checked you still couldn't land/validate your COPR, is this still the case? As this could change our plans if it's worth waiting for and to properly move out rather than just to visit.

Any guesses as to how long it'll take to receive COPR in the mail too?

Hope everyone else starts hearing good news too!

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020

Finally some good news to share, my application has been in London Visa office since November 2019 and as far as I'm aware I must be one of the first in a long time to hear anything good from LVO.

As it happens I was due to fly out on Tuesday the 18th to be with my partner after being apart for 9 months. Last time I checked you still couldn't land/validate your COPR, is this still the case? As this could change our plans if it's worth waiting for and to properly move out rather than just to visit.

Congratulations, your Wait finally over.
Can you please share your timeline

DuncanHague

Feb 9, 2020
Congratulations, your Wait finally over.
Can you please share your timeline
Timeline:
U.K. Outland application
App sent 25th April
App received May 6th
Aor 1 June 25th
Biometrics request June 26th
Medical request June 28th
Sponsor eligibility confirmed July 2nd
Biometrics received July 10th
Medical result received July 13th
Aor2 London visa office November 7th
Request for additional documents (schedule A and police certificate) Feb 28th
Pre arrival services letter Feb 29th
Approval Aug 10th

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019

Congratulations! Your case has given hope to a lot of us! Wishing you the best in the life. Great news to hear :)

Reactions: StellaArtois

Ohdontyousee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
London
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-6-2019
File Transfer...
12-12-2019
Timeline:
U.K. Outland application
App sent 25th April
App received May 6th
Aor 1 June 25th
Biometrics request June 26th
Medical request June 28th
Sponsor eligibility confirmed July 2nd
Biometrics received July 10th
Medical result received July 13th
Aor2 London visa office November 7th
Request for additional documents (schedule A and police certificate) Feb 28th
Pre arrival services letter Feb 29th
Approval Aug 10th
If you don't mind. By approved, you mean you sent passport in August?

Ohdontyousee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
London
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-6-2019
File Transfer...
12-12-2019
I’m a U.K. applicant, it’s not necessary for me to submit passport.
Ahh slipped off my mind. Was just confused if what you meant is decision made in August 10

I maintain an anonymous log of all applicants who had recent PPR or DM from LVO. And wanted to add your details. Lot of us are +15 months now

Congrats again!!

JackMike

Jan 8, 2020
I asked a local MP to ask for details and theysaid that PA application has been approved today but no update on ecas yet. Waiting for PPR

nightrider321

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
Applied april 2019 and my file is in LVO since Nov 2019. No update. Medical is expired but no update. Anyone got approved from Pakistan recently?