+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got file transferred to LONDON VO 2018/19 please join here

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hi HRU, did your ECAS get updated yet? Mine didn't...still waiting for some sign that they are working on it at LVO.
Hey!!! No unfortunately not. There has been no update since my file was transferred on January 8. I sent a webform to LVO, but they just replied with a generic response about waiting.

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Hey!!! No unfortunately not. There has been no update since my file was transferred on January 8. I sent a webform to LVO, but they just replied with a generic response about waiting.
Dear u gotta wait abit ....
My file was transfer on nov 29
Dec 9 got aor 2
And jan 9 started processing
Until now heard no news from them

josief

Aug 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Ho hum...yes, we keep waiting. Getting good at the waiting bit by now :)

I will let you know how we get on, if I hear anything. As you know, we transferred on Jan 13 and haven't heard anything since then. No AOR2, no update in ECAS or GCKey, just silence. It's okay, I'm hoping they will pick it up and get us all done by the 12 month mark. We're half way there now. It's a tease to see GCKey show the useless progress chart, now at 51% haha.

Reactions: HRU

Baskov

Mar 11, 2020
Hello Everyone,

My spouse sponsorship file was received in Jan 2019 and was transferred to London Visa office in December 2019, medicals are about to expire and still have not heard back from LVO, application on ECAS still in process, any idea how much longer it takes? Thanks

Ohdontyousee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
London
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-6-2019
File Transfer...
12-12-2019
Hello Everyone,

My spouse sponsorship file was received in Jan 2019 and was transferred to London Visa office in December 2019, medicals are about to expire and still have not heard back from LVO, application on ECAS still in process, any idea how much longer it takes? Thanks

You're not alone.. call you member of MP to shed some light on your case. Also order tour gcms. If you want you can send a webform as last resort to LVO and ask what's taking so long

Baskov

Mar 11, 2020
You're not alone.. call you member of MP to shed some light on your case. Also order tour gcms. If you want you can send a webform as last resort to LVO and ask what's taking so long
Thanks. Did Call MP office, they gave me the same update on ECAS, and said there is nothing else they can do. Sent Webform and I get (In process email). How would gcms notes help?

Ohdontyousee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
London
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-6-2019
File Transfer...
12-12-2019
Thanks. Did Call MP office, they gave me the same update on ECAS, and said there is nothing else they can do. Sent Webform and I get (In process email). How would gcms notes help?
You might be able to see where your file is stuck at. Either way it'll give you an idea of the progress being done.

SAM1982

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Dear All any update on LVO , any response from them? My file was transferred on nov 2019 after that silent !

akbarz

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hello!
Not sure if this is helpful to anyone but I had emailed LVO about 2 months ago regarding an error I noted on a form.
They just got back to me (I had given up hope of a reply).
What's interesting is that I still have not gotten notice that Application was recieved at VO in ECAS. Nothing has changed on either PA ECAS or GCKEY. Mine was transferred on March 2, 2020. Timeline is below.
PA: Spanish national living in the United Kingdom (Pakistani born)
Sponsor: Canadian Citizen by birth
Application sent: Dec 16, 2019
Application received: Dec 23, 2019
AOR 1: Jan 11, 2020
BIL: Feb 05, 2020
Medical: Feb 06, 2020
SA: Feb 06, 2020 (email)
ECAS DM: Feb 06, 2020
Biometrics Completed: Feb 17, 2020
Medical Given: Feb 18, 2020
Medical Passed: Feb 21, 2020
Moved to VO: March 02, 2020 (London, UK)

So they are still working on applications for the time being - email below.

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your e-mail. We have added your e-mail to your file, noting the corrections to the IMM5532. There is no need to resubmit the form.
Please be advised that the processing of your application is ongoing and we will be in touch with the next steps once there is an update on the file. While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 will have an impact on processing times.
Please note that we are unable to respond to repeat enquiries and appreciate your patience while we work towards finalizing your application.
We understand that the current situation with COVID-19 is of concern to many, and waiting for status updates can be especially stressful at this time

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
I think I heard that no cases are being processed currently :( does anyone know if this is true?

Last edited: