josief

Aug 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Hey there! I am in a similar situation as you. August 2019 applicant, just got my file transferred to London today. Does anyone know how long London VO processing times are..or how long after the transfer should the rest of the process take?
Ours got transferred to London today too. August 2019 applicant.

Hoping this means things will get moving for us now!

Reactions: akbarz and HRU

ssurti

Jan 9, 2020
How should i send requested document to London visa office ? they send me an email but did not mention how should i send them. please help me what is the best way, i do not see any option to upload documents in my online GCKEY accounts as i link my file to GCKEY accounts just after i received email request from London visa office may be thats why no option to upload i received email from
LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca is it ok if i reply to this email and attached all requested documents in email.

Brownie123

Jan 7, 2020
How should i send requested document to London visa office ? they send me an email but did not mention how should i send them. please help me what is the best way, i do not see any option to upload documents in my online GCKEY accounts as i link my file to GCKEY accounts just after i received email request from London visa office may be thats why no option to upload i received email from
LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca is it ok if i reply to this email and attached all requested documents in email.
I think you can upload it in the enquiry page. Thats what I did for all the documents they asked for.

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
After the file is sent to the Visa office, is there supposed to be a new line on ECAS that says "we started processing your application etc". My application has been transferred to London VO a little over a week ago (i found out in email), but there isnt any new update in ECAS or CICaccount. Does that mean they haven't opened my file yet?

Also, are the visa offices responsible for conducting the security tests and the eligibility tests?

Lott123456

Jan 28, 2020
Hello

I have applied for my Wife's visa in May 2019

Here is updates I have got so far up to now

Permanent Residence
  1. We received (Name) application for permanent residence on May 1, 2019.
  2. We sent (Name) correspondence acknowledging receipt of (Name) application(s) on November 13, 2019.
  3. We started processing (Name) application on November 13, 2019.
  4. We sent (Name) medical instructions on June 26, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent (Name) correspondence on November 26, 2019. If (Name) has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have (Name) do so as soon as possible. Please wait until (Name) receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
File was transferred to London in October 2019
In November 2019 they send me an email to re submit the Police Clearance which I did the following day but after that no response or update.
Any Advise would be helpful

Thanks in Advance

Last edited:

AhmadAinia

Feb 1, 2020
-Application received in 30SEP2019
-Applicant country : SaudiArabia
they are still reviewing eligibility and background check
the file has forwarded to London in 31 Jan 2020
any useful information about that?

josief

Aug 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
After the file is sent to the Visa office, is there supposed to be a new line on ECAS that says "we started processing your application etc". My application has been transferred to London VO a little over a week ago (i found out in email), but there isnt any new update in ECAS or CICaccount. Does that mean they haven't opened my file yet?

Also, are the visa offices responsible for conducting the security tests and the eligibility tests?
Hi HRU, did your ECAS get updated yet? Mine didn't...still waiting for some sign that they are working on it at LVO.

Reactions: HRU

Ohdontyousee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
London
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-6-2019
File Transfer...
12-12-2019
We're all waiting. Recent ppr were from April and Feb applicants. Some not all.

Everyone welcome go check trends in 2019 tracker, LVO tab. There's a link at bottom for social media group. Not trying to advertise it but it helps we all share progress and updates in one place