+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Dhillon_22

Nov 17, 2022
Am I the only June 2019 applicant still waiting for any response from NDVO while I see December 2020 applicants receiving Decision Made and Passport Requests and wondering.. "whats wrong with these guys".

No offense about Nov, Dec 2020 files and I am happy about there files moving.. but helpless about my situation!
Have you already got ur pr by now ?

Deepman

Star Member
Jun 11, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2022
Anyone from NDVO SVO got any news? 30 March AOR , all passed 3Sep 2022, since then no update at all no communication.

Deepman

Star Member
Jun 11, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2022
HI, Whats application status on PR tracker and when did you received pre arrival letter? Mine is also NDVO
What is PR tracker? I have not received any letter yet. The last update I got was on 3rd Sep by calling IRCC where they informed that everything is passed and file is with NDVO, wait for instructions letter. Since then 4 months have passed but no update at all.

1996kaur

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
What is PR tracker? I have not received any letter yet. The last update I got was on 3rd Sep by calling IRCC where they informed that everything is passed and file is with NDVO, wait for instructions letter. Since then 4 months have passed but no update at all.
Please create your account on PR tracker to see real updates and check GCKEY account. Don't rely on what IRCC agents told you over the phone. They are not 100% right. If everything is passed then you must have received pre arrival letter in your GCKEY account. It means your application is still in progress for eligibility and background check like most of us. So, don't frustrate just by imagination that everything is passed from sept. Check for real updates.

Deepman

Star Member
Jun 11, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2022
Please create your account on PR tracker to see real updates and check GCKEY account. Don't rely on what IRCC agents told you over the phone. They are not 100% right. If everything is passed then you must have received pre arrival letter in your GCKEY account. It means your application is still in progress for eligibility and background check like most of us. So, don't frustrate just by imagination that everything is passed from sept. Check for real updates.
That’s interesting, however as per Ircc “The permanent residence tracker is currently only for people sponsoring or being sponsored as a spouse, partner or dependent child. “ and I don’t fit in any! I am PNP applicant under FSW