+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who applied from Pakistan to Seneca,,, Let us make a team together !!!!

mSalmanKhan

Apr 11, 2012
hay brother, i am planning to apply in Saskatchewan university, can any one tell me the ratio of success for Saskatchewan or Regina university??

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
mSalmanKhan said:
hay brother, i am planning to apply in Saskatchewan university, can any one tell me the ratio of success for Saskatchewan or Regina university??
For which course your going to apply and which session ?

bilawal25

Apr 10, 2012
thank you leo4bilal...
here i pakistan i did m.com so in canada i have chosen Diploma in electronics is it effect my case because its a different course...

NTN
Letter from bank manager
CV
Statement of purpose
please guide me more on these points....

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
bilawal25 said:
thank you leo4bilal...
here i pakistan i did m.com so in canada i have chosen Diploma in electronics is it effect my case because its a different course...

NTN
Letter from bank manager
CV
Statement of purpose
please guide me more on these points....
Yes it will effect your case under heading "study mis-match"

Ghazna

Apr 11, 2012
Hi, am from Pakistan... I just recently got admitted in one of the colleges of canada... i applied for the post graduate certificate programme in HR. I have already done my MBA in Marketing but have worked in the field of Human resources for last 2.5 years. After completing my Post graduate certificate program, i plan to do CHRP.

I wanted to know is it easier to get student visa for the postgraduate certificate programmes? because recently i have been hearing lots of negative things; that getting a student visa has become difficult, especially for postgraduate programs? is it true?

I will appreciate it if somebody help me in this regard and provide me information.

Thanks, Ghazna

moeez

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
LAHORE,PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
i also apply in senneca but its my badluck my visa was rejected twice

bilawal25

Apr 10, 2012
leo4bilal said:
@ bilawal ---

PM me ,, i will guide you further..
thank you so much for giving me all this information..
I have done M.com here in pakistan and applying in DIPLOMA in ELECTRONICS is it effect my case...

NTN
statment of purpose
cv
letter from bank

please guide me more on these points

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
bilawal25 said:
I have done M.com here in pakistan and applying in DIPLOMA in ELECTRONICS is it effect my case...

NTN
statment of purpose
cv
letter from bank

Study Mismatch , Go for some Master's degree in Management or Finance...........

bilawal25

Apr 10, 2012
momi said:
Study Mismatch , Go for some Master's degree in Management or Finance...........
what is that

NTN
Letter from bank manager
CV
Statement of purpose

leo4bilal

Mar 16, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
CHC ISBD
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
14-Feb-2012
Med's Request
15-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
22-Aug-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Sent after medical on 28-Aug-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-Nov-2012
LANDED..........
In sha Allah on 11th-Dec-2012
NTN --- National Tax Number
Letter from bank manager --- It is "Account Maintenance Letter". It is some sort of an authority letter from the manager of the bank in which you have an account. Don't worry, every bank provides it alongwith your bank statement. It will be stappled with your bank statement document when you will extract your bank statement......
CV--- curriculum Vitae or RESUME (Your Profile or Bio-Data)
Statement of purpose --- You have to write a personal statement.... (You can call it an essay) stating that "What is your purpose to chose Canada for your higher education?? What are the benefits to study there?? Why particular College/University??? What is the scope of your course and how you can benefit your society on your return??"

Hope you get ittt?

leo4bilal

Mar 16, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
CHC ISBD
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
14-Feb-2012
Med's Request
15-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
22-Aug-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
06-Nov-2012
LANDED..........
bilawal25 said:
Yes Bilawal bro,,, it affects your case ,,, i mean to say that it does not make a proper sense ..... How can you claim the relevancy between Commerce and Engineering Sciences?? Secondly, at the moment you are empregnated with your Masters in Commerce and how come you can take Diploma after Masters.... Sorry to say BILAWAL it will completely show that you are not serious about your career, studies and ultimately your future prospects.... A person like me might not think that but talking about VISA OFFICER, he is there to do rubbish.... He thinks like that ..... !!! And he wants proper justification of your each and every document...!!!

Choose some course in which there is a clear relevancy with your previous educational background or job experience.... That will be better enough for you ,,,,..

Regards

bilawal25

Apr 10, 2012
Choose some course in which there is a clear relevancy with your previous educational background or job experience.... That will be better enough for you ,,,,..

Regards
[/quote]
thank...
is better for me to choose Diploma in international business and i show my quantification as b.com and the two years gap of study between b.com and m.com i will show these two years as work experience in any organization.. in short i will not show my m.com... is it work good

bilawal25

Apr 10, 2012
thanks...
is better for me to choose Diploma in international business and i show my quantification as b.com and the two years gap of study between b.com and m.com i will show these two years as work experience in any organization.. in short i will not show my m.com... is it work good

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bilawal25 said:
thanks...
hi, bilawal,
after graduation do't apply in diploma program its highly refual case.........so 1st foucus on your visa then study serch out a good university as university cases ratu is high if you want to go diploma program then serch a university where no tution fees advanced system and they offer obtain tution fee after getting visa in this way you can convert university to college diploma after getting visa but 1st make more strong your case and no give any chance VO to minimus your chances specialy if you are from pakistan.........gud luck

leo4bilal

Mar 16, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
CHC ISBD
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
14-Feb-2012
Med's Request
15-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
22-Aug-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
06-Nov-2012
LANDED..........
@ Bilawal

Dear ,,,, That is gud idea to hide ur M.Com ... but still there is a risk... U can justify your study gap of two years ... through some certificate from any organization .... showing that you have been gaining practical exposure ... But, the question arises is that .... Why diploma after graduation ????

Better, if you chose some university and apply in some PG diploma .... ;D In this way you will maximize your VISA chances ... and the good thing is that u have not to pay fee in advance ... U gotta pay after VISA ... and as per my understanding Once you get ur VISA u r not bound to study in the same institution in which you applied..... You can change ur institution and even go to some college if it is ur last will..... :-\ :-\ :-\