+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All those trying for May-Sept 14 intake in PGD in Management and MBA share here

bitaspirant14

Dec 28, 2013
Hey Folks,
suggest college for may-sept 14 intake for PG Diploma & MBA in Canada under SPP Programme
my qualification
10th - 79%
12th - 67%
BBA - 51%
IELTS - On 25th Jan

Also help me for admission process and visa process
1. I want 1yr pg diploma and then mba..is it possible via loan?

Also I will post i want to know abt course which I will start on new topic
All those who are trying for May and Sept intake in PGD in Management and MBA Start sharing everything here.

@TO SENIORS OF THIS FORUM----------Kindly guide us for achieving our Canadian dream

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First, Take the IELTS. Its the mail certificate and regarding the college check with the website of the respective college website's.

bitaspirant14 said:
Hey Folks,
suggest college for may-sept 14 intake for PG Diploma & MBA in Canada under SPP Programme
my qualification
10th - 79%
12th - 67%
BBA - 51%
IELTS - On 25th Jan

Also help me for admission process and visa process
1. I want 1yr pg diploma and then mba..is it possible via loan?

Also I will post i want to know abt course which I will start on new topic
All those who are trying for May and Sept intake in PGD in Management and MBA Start sharing everything here.

@ TO SENIORS OF THIS FORUM----------Kindly guide us for achieving our Canadian dream

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dude bitaspirant14,

Search college in Google as "SPP College with PGD". You will find the answer. Moreover i am not going to study the PGD in Management.

bitaspirant14 said:
Can u kindly list down name of few colleges for PGD in management
So we can check and prepare earlier accordingly

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what you mean by "Can u kindly list down". In a conversion. I think you need a spoon feeding kind of information. First know your negative nature of behavior.

bitaspirant14 said:
Dude i didnt ask u reply necessarily...if u dnt knw so kindly dnt answer

linus27

Dec 19, 2013
Guys, in the interest of the forum, let's not be rude to each other. So calm down.

Remember, what may be useless info for you, is probably useful for someone else.

bitaspirant14, if you don't like an answer, simply ignore and don't be rude to anyone since this is a public forum for everyone's benefit and not a personal thread.

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I respect your answer. Thank you.

linus27 said:
Guys, in the interest of the forum, let's not be rude to each other. So calm down.

Remember, what may be useless info for you, is probably useful for someone else.

bitaspirant14, if you don't like an answer, simply ignore and don't be rude to anyone since this is a public forum for everyone's benefit and not a personal thread.

William G

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
linus27 said:

Hi linus, wassup with you......did u find your college?? in toronto ?

William G

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
bitaspirant14 said:
Thts k. 4 starrer..u r more experienced on this forum..120n th out
Bitaspirant :- You will all the info on this forum, but the ideas and views differs from person to person and finally its on you depending on what kind of course you want to pursue and how you are going to manage the funds.

Just visit some consultancies out there in your city like Edwise, career krafters, google overseas education consultancies in your city and visit them. get some idea and share with the members on this forum.

just post any queries

amit3386

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
toronto canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
13 March 2014
IELTS Request
7 overall
VISA ISSUED...
26 March 2014
LANDED..........
Landed 24 April 2014
Go to consultants, u will get all answers... Just ask them what are your options and they will give u a list of colleges.. from that list go to their website and search for a course that interests u... dont pay anything to consultants just for inquiry...

Good luck...

bitaspirant14

Dec 28, 2013
ohh.! tht advice is gud..but i came to this forum so tht number of aspirants can share and there could be better clarity in college and course selection.

William G

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
bitaspirant14 said:
ohh.! tht advice is gud..but i came to this forum so tht number of aspirants can share and there could be better clarity in college and course selection.
bitaspirant14 --- Sorry for my words but as per your grades it would be difficult for you to get into a university, and you will definitely not go for any below average university just for the sake of 3 yr work visa.

Firstly try and clear your thoughts as in in which course you would to like to make your career. Which field is matters to you in terms of interest and pro efficiency. once you clear your mind things will be half easy for you. You can explore colleges like George Brown, centennial, Seneca, Fanshawe, Humber or and Lambton.

You have your colleges in place, also check for accommodations near by ur college and how costly they are depending on the city type.

The college is very important and it differs from city to city.

bitaspirant14

Dec 28, 2013
Thts why i m looking for SPP Colleges rather than universities.....also ..i m sure about my field. is
management. Only que in my mind is abt course and best college for.tht course...u listed
Colleges are i m luking for once i get my IELTS Score