+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All those stuck in 'security not started' gather here.

rubi7509

Nov 22, 2023
Nigeria
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-02-2021
AOR Received.
22-05-2021
Med's Request
07-03-2023
Med's Done....
23-03-2023
Not sure, I have sent you a personal message too, can you please check that..
I cant copy paste from PDF but I have written that, so please see and advise.

Thanks
Sometimes you are stuck on security screening. I have a similar report to yours....'recommended passed' but was stuck in security not started for a long time. Had ordered gcms notes severally kept getting similar update, nothing changed...whatever was outstanding was redacted(hidden) on my gcms note. Recently received schedule A form request in February, filled and submitted. Afterwards got my latest gcms note and found out that my security just started. It was the schedule A form request that activated it....the earlier information that was hidden was the schedule A request.(why they hid that vital information on the gcms notes for months and never requested, I will never know.) Now I am just waiting for my security screening to be completed. Meanwhile, my medical has expired but hoping for an extension. I am a Feb 2021 applicant. Gone past the standard processing time of 34 months, but It's all good, we wait. My advice? Update the schedule A form and send via webform. You have nothing to lose.

Reactions: DanyN

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Sometimes you are stuck on security screening. I have a similar report to yours....'recommended passed' but was stuck in security not started for a long time. Had ordered gcms notes severally kept getting similar update, nothing changed...whatever was outstanding was redacted(hidden) on my gcms note. Recently received schedule A form request in February, filled and submitted. Afterwards got my latest gcms note and found out that my security just started. It was the schedule A form request that activated it....the earlier information that was hidden was the schedule A request.(why they hid that vital information on the gcms notes for months and never requested, I will never know.) Now I am just waiting for my security screening to be completed. Meanwhile, my medical has expired but hoping for an extension. I am a Feb 2021 applicant. Gone past the standard processing time of 34 months, but It's all good, we wait. My advice? Update the schedule A form and send via webform. You have nothing to lose.
Thanks for your response.. For Schedule A we sent as they requested last year somewhere.. But will check again if I send again..

Reactions: DanyN

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
How to request gcms notes?
Requests for a GCMS note can be submitted (either by the principal applicant or an authorized representative) can be made either online or by mail through official IRCC channels. The fee for an ATIP request (and by extension a GCMS note) is $5 CAD..
I dont have link anymore, but you can google it and get the link.. I just googled and see this:
https://gcms-notes.ca/order/

And also GCMS can only be requested by someone who is on PR or Citizen of Canada.

Thnx

Last edited:

jaspreet91

May 11, 2020
Requests for a GCMS note can be submitted (either by the principal applicant or an authorized representative) can be made either online or by mail through official IRCC channels. The fee for an ATIP request (and by extension a GCMS note) is $5 CAD..
I dont have link anymore, but you can google it and get the link.. I just googled and see this:
https://gcms-notes.ca/order/

And also GCMS can only be requested by someone who is on PR or Citizen of Canada.

Thnx
This is fraud site; see this post https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-confirmation-portal-timelines.734183/post-10808050