+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

setobaadal

May 15, 2020
Hi all, let's keep this thread going and share our journeys, spread hope, so it helps to know there are many more in the waiting game:

I'll go first:

AOR - May13, 2020
FSW Outland, Nepal
All Approved / Counterfoil ready - December, 2020
Remed Request - November, 2021
Remed Pass - December 1, 2021

Odeku55

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
05-11-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
Just got my ppr

Reactions: PlUrb

Odeku55

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
05-11-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
What’s your timeline ?
Aor nov 5 2020
Medicals passed dec 11th 2020
Gcms notes shows all stages passed 29th June, 2021
Medical expired October, 2021
Upfront medicals February 22, 2022
Medicals wasn't acknowledged
Ppr 15th March 2022
VO ottawa
Cec outland

Isha295

Feb 17, 2022
Hi there! I'm very happy to see a fellow Russian applicant. Our APR is November 2019, all stages passed in April 2020, but since then no update. I hope the summer brings good news for all of us. I also hope that the fact that we can only get vaccinated with Sputnik in Russia doesn't affect our immigration.
Hi, I am also double vaccinated with Sputnik. Can you share in case you know how to enter Canada if you are vaccinated with Sputnik. Thanks!

Shubi

Apr 21, 2022
Dear Members,

I called the IRCC agent yesterday and got to know all of my assessment passed. Any idea how much time it would take from here to receive portal email ?

My Details :
PNP INLAND - AOR -SEP 22 ,OINP - Sydney NS,
Hello satish,

did you get any update? Actually I'm in same situation right now. I called ircc they told me everything is passed but final decision is still pending last update wason 9th march they said!

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi All,

I'm feeling led to create a community of new immigrants. This group has and is giving me so much, and has made me believe this world to be a better place.
Each one of us got here to help one another, this group gave me hope when I had none at all, and literally met some God sent people.

I know for many it's PPR, then COPR, and landing. But then, what? How to sustain your life in Canada? Does one need to start from scratch? How to find a job? Make a living? Everything before and everything in between.
I am not even sure if what I'm proposing is going to be a success, but it's a worth a try. We can reunite through the below group and offer support to each other even after we land.

I'm adding a link below, so you can join if you want to be part of this community.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cny1j2pWQGI2RKxkihI3PD

Just my way of giving back to the community who has given me so much that not mere words can explain.

God bless you all.

mesha25

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Inland or outland?
Hi guys,
I am March 2020 AOR
Received ADR with PCC, proof of funds and relationship questionnaire on May 5th 2022 as I added my spouse after AOR. Submitted all on June 2nd 2022.
Had already received ADR with schedule A which was in December 2021.
Remedical request 6th May 2022
Remedicals passed on 11th June 2022.
One ghost update on 14th June 2022

No Update after that. One person who had her medicals done with me had passed on the same 11th June date and she received PPR. Any thoughts on what is happening?
Thanks

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
Hi All,

I'm feeling led to create a community of new immigrants. This group has and is giving me so much, and has made me believe this world to be a better place.
Each one of us got here to help one another, this group gave me hope when I had none at all, and literally met some God sent people.

I know for many it's PPR, then COPR, and landing. But then, what? How to sustain your life in Canada? Does one need to start from scratch? How to find a job? Make a living? Everything before and everything in between.
I am not even sure if what I'm proposing is going to be a success, but it's a worth a try. We can reunite through the below group and offer support to each other even after we land.

I'm adding a link below, so you can join if you want to be part of this community.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cny1j2pWQGI2RKxkihI3PD

Just my way of giving back to the community who has given me so much that not mere words can explain.

God bless you all.
Hi, I'd like to join this group but the link doesn't work. Please could you send me the updated link? TIA