+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
what has border openings to do anything with inland applicants
All FSW applications are seemingly paused due to travel restrictions as revealed by recent internal memos/documents released to the public. LegalFalcon has posted about this on his page. Its ridiculous that FSW-inlanders are suffering from this but, IRCC should do better

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
All FSW applications are seemingly paused due to travel restrictions as revealed by recent internal memos/documents released to the public. LegalFalcon has posted about this on his page. Its ridiculous that FSW-inlanders are suffering from this but, IRCC should do better
nothing against anyone, but i have seen people from june and july getting approved and im like excuse me??

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
nothing against anyone, but i have seen people from june and july getting approved and im like excuse me??
Outlier cases. This has only been a handful of people. The PPRs will be issued in batches when IRCC is ready. We hope after the borders fully open they would do so

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Outlier cases. This has only been a handful of people. The PPRs will be issued in batches when IRCC is ready. We hope after the borders fully open they would do so
i mean this week is for applications for my week as per ircc but i am losing hope as its already friday

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
i mean this week is for applications for my week as per ircc but i am losing hope as its already friday
You are CEC-inland and all stages are passed. I’m very sure you will get your PPR any moment from now. Personally, I don’t think that processing status update is reliable