+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

thellie

Jul 20, 2021
Hi All. I'm Apr 2020 AOR, FSW-O, VO is Ottawa. My medicals expired in March and I haven't received a re-med request. Is there any possibility of it being extended and for how long, or will they ask me to re-do medicals before issuing COPR. What are the odds? I just want to know the possibility of landing in Canada this year. I'm trying to avoid a situation whereby I would have to travel in a hurry due to an almost expired COPR if meds is extended for a certain period only. Can someone please advise. Thanks

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Hi All. I'm Apr 2020 AOR, FSW-O, VO is Ottawa. My medicals expired in March and I haven't received a re-med request. Is there any possibility of it being extended and for how long, or will they ask me to re-do medicals before issuing COPR. What are the odds? I just want to know the possibility of landing in Canada this year. I'm trying to avoid a situation whereby I would have to travel in a hurry due to an almost expired COPR if meds is extended for a certain period only. Can someone please advise. Thanks
If you not are one of those whose COPR has expired and are waiting for PPR2, then you dont need to worry. your turn will come when they start processing your file again. it can be a remed request or an automatic extension of 6 or 12 months depending on COR.

Please read - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thank-you-legalfalcon.408185/page-880#post-9310200

Reactions: Gd9055 and thellie

Arron_shaw

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Hi all, I received a Medical test request from IRCC, and I am wondering how long will it take to receive the 1st Portal email after I complete my test?

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
We are in the same page but Im AOR Nov 2019 and already approved based on GCMS notes. Based on my GCMS notes, my medicals expired also March 31, 2021. Still no instruction from IRCC to do remedicals. I hope they will extend. Remedicals are too costly

Last edited:
Reactions: thellie

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Same here.. AOR : April 2020 .. Medicals expired

Reactions: thellie

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
got a reply from my MP over the long weekend.

We are pleased to provide you with the following details about the status of your constituent’s application for permanent residence under Canadian Experience Class (please note the correct application number *********
  • The application was approved on June 28, 2021. However, a letter has not yet been sent to your constituent in order to confirm the decision.
  • Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for your constituent and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Thrilled to find out its approved:D! but portal email would have been nice :(

sumitsaurav

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
got a reply from my MP over the long weekend.

• The application was approved on June 28, 2021. However, a letter has not yet been sent to your constituent in order to confirm the decision.
  • Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for your constituent and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Thrilled to find out its approved:D! but portal email would have been nice :(
congratulation! Does anytime call center agent told you that your file got approved?

Sathish18

Jul 14, 2020
Dear Members,

I called the IRCC agent yesterday and got to know all of my assessment passed. Any idea how much time it would take from here to receive portal email ?

My Details :
PNP INLAND - AOR -SEP 22 ,OINP - Sydney NS,

Reactions: amosi

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
Dear Members,

I called the IRCC agent yesterday and got to know all of my assessment passed. Any idea how much time it would take from here to receive portal email ?

My Details :
PNP INLAND - AOR -SEP 22 ,OINP - Sydney NS,
got any update / email?

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
No update, yet :( . Did you got any update after the GU last month, and heard from IRCC that all stages were passed ?
same here . Not yet. Waiting for email . Waiting is killing me :(

i read some posts in this thread and other threads , which we will get it within a month

Reactions: Sathish18

Sathish18

Jul 14, 2020
same here . Not yet. Waiting for email . Waiting is killing me :(

i read some posts in this thread and other threads , which we will get it within a month
Let's hope we get it soon ! Fingers crossed. Not sure why IRCC is delaying our application for nearly 1 year now.

• Love
Reactions: amosi