+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

elenpary

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Very happy to see you too! Not too many of Russian applicants here - or in the Express Entry program in general. I totally understand the Sputnik concern, but I hope once Canada reopens, Sputnik won't be a problem. Worst case scenario you'll have to quarantine, while the quarantine requirements will be lifted to Pfizer/Moderna folks. Anxiously waiting for updates on reopening, travel resumption, and vaccine requirements are coming soon.

Looks like if all stages are passed since April 2020, your approval is a matter of reopening... Good luck!
COPR holders can travel to Canada as of today!

https://www.cicnews.com/2021/06/approved-immigrants-coprs-can-travel-to-canada-as-of-june-21-0618431.html#gs.3w1d4n

I'm sure we'll hear good news soon as well!

Reactions: vsfedotov

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
COPR holders can travel to Canada as of today!

https://www.cicnews.com/2021/06/approved-immigrants-coprs-can-travel-to-canada-as-of-june-21-0618431.html#gs.3w1d4n

I'm sure we'll hear good news soon as well!
Well, I don't know.
I gave up on Canada. "Wrong" country of birth perhaps, or "wrong" AOR date? IRCC will continue approving applications from "desired" countries, with much later AORs while silently discriminating against some unlucky applicants.

How I wish I was wrong with my pessimism.

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Guys, do you think IRCC will also issue CoPRs post March 18, 2020 for those approved based on GCMS notes? I guess many have no status update on their CIC accounts but have been approved as seen in the GCMS notes. What do you think @legalfalcon?

sweetbaby2014

Jun 1, 2021
Hello There,
My situation also same, checks are completed on May 20th which is confirmed by IRCC,
one question to you. Does your profile has updated all the checks completed ?. In my profile medical and Biometrics are in completed status which was on Dec 2020. After that nothing updated in the past 5 months. Is this the same situation of yours ?.
Ideally when all the checks are completed then 4-8 weeks is the normal time for get COPR, which i have got info from some of my friends. But this is not 100% accurate for all profiles but most majority. In that scenario your profile mostly gets COPR by this month.

Thanks
Rose.
HI,
GCMS gives you clear picture but if IRCC call center officer said you passed every stage. Mine is every stage approved by April 25th itself. GCMS notes gave me clear picture my COPR no and Print Queue no which is PQ-9515-COPR. I dont have much information I am also waiting from past 2 months for COPR.

Arron_shaw

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Praiseeeee the Lord, the mercies of the Lord is great for all those that believe..... Finally, I became a Canadian PR today. It all took 4 business days and God changed my story for the best.- see below

AOR - Aug 18, 2020
VO: Ottawa
Passed all stages : March 26
Emailed my MP on May 25 for assistance due to the delay
First email ( portal confirmation): Friday May 28, responded same day
An officer reached back to me on Monday May31 asking the same details: I responded within 10 mins
Received portal credentials yesterday, June 2 and I uploaded and declared I’m in Canada within minutes
Today, June 3 at about 10:20, I received multiple emails- logged into my acccount and behold, I was able to download my ECOPR

All this happened this week- Monday to today (Thursday)
I thank you all for your endless support and wishing the very best to all still waiting

Please reach out for any questions

Today is my day of joy. To all waiting, we will celebrate you too
May I ask how to get in touch with your local MP?
Any email template or what info to provide over the phone?

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
May I ask how to get in touch with your local MP?
Any email template or what info to provide over the phone?
https://www.ourcommons.ca/en
Use the above link, put in your postal code to know your MP then email him/ her.
In my email, I clearly mentioned the date I passed all stages and how long I’ve been waiting for. I also provided my application details

Advise: No matter how upset and frustrated you are due to the wait, try not to project it in the email. Try to be as courteous as you can be. Good luck

elenpary

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
@vsfedotov Hi! I remember you mentioned calling IRCC. Can you please share how you did that? Did you use an app (I'm in Russia, so I guess I'd need an app)? And also, what number did you call? I'd really appreciate your answer. Thank you!