+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
did you get anything? I was worried for you as we both waited around the same time. I am AOR 29 March and got final decision and COPR details 14/15 September
No nothing. No final decision daten on GCkey. No COPR details on tracker. No PPR. Just nothing. All March AORs are processed and they apparently skipped mine..

And I don’t understand why, as in July IRCC confirmed on the phone that everything was fine, everything was completed and I just had to wait for RROC to send final decision.
i was always very hopeful, but now really I’m just giving up. They even did not refuse, they just skipped my application and did not process it..

Last edited:

ShibaInu

Jun 7, 2023
No nothing. No final decision daten on GCkey. No COPR details on tracker. No PPR. Just nothing. All March AORs are processed and they apparently skipped mine..

And I don’t understand why, as in July IRCC confirmed on the phone that everything was fine, everything was completed and I just had to wait for RROC to send final decision.
i was always very hopeful, but now really I’m just giving up. They even did not refuse, they just skipped my application and did not process it..
You are always positive and helpful. I am sure it will come soon. In previous cases there were a few guys that was late and eventually was the first to get COPR and it came on the same day.

Reactions: newbieCanada2023

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
You are always positive and helpful. I am sure it will come soon. In previous cases there were a few guys that was late and eventually was the first to get COPR and it came on the same day.
Thank you for the kind words. :)
But at this point I’m really just giving up. I don’t expect to hear from them anymore. And I’m just really sad that from the 20 applications they decided, for god knows what reason, to just skip mine..

ShibaInu

Jun 7, 2023
Thank you for the kind words. :)
But at this point I’m really just giving up. I don’t expect to hear from them anymore. And I’m just really sad that from the 20 applications they decided, for god knows what reason, to just skip mine..
It will come on Monday. I had many moments of giving up, it is natural. Your GCSM note is RFV right? If so that is further confirmation.

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
It will come on Monday. I had many moments of giving up, it is natural. Your GCSM note is RFV right? If so that is further confirmation.
I did not request GCSM notes. As I was quite confident after my call with IRCC. And now I’m not seeing the point anymore. Everyone got processed except for me, so I think I just have to accept the fact that my application was not worth it for RROC.
at wanted to believe that they lost it, but as you cannot loose a digital file, they just didn’t feel like processing it with the rest

ShibaInu

Jun 7, 2023
o
I did not request GCSM notes. As I was quite confident after my call with IRCC. And now I’m not seeing the point anymore. Everyone got processed except for me, so I think I just have to accept the fact that my application was not worth it for RROC.
at wanted to believe that they lost it, but as you cannot loose a digital file, they just didn’t feel like processing it with the rest
order gcsm notes for peace of mind. It is worth it to see what is going on with your file. If it is “Appears RFV” then all good.

sohail350

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Hi all, this thread has been super helpful! yesterday I got the portal email (March 30 AOR) but am currently outside Canada, and returning in the last week of September; is it advisable to reply stating that I'm outside the country or wait until I get back (still 10 days away). The PDF in the email does state that I should mention the date of return if currently outside Canada.

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023

We are in same boat. I have given up brother!

• Sad
Reactions: newbieCanada2023

shayne_66

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
We are in same boat. I have given up brother!

You guys should be patient. dont give up yet. it'll come when you least expect. one thing i know is they are not done with March applications. even those with final decisions, a lot of them havent received their pprs yet. so let's see what the new week brings.

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
You guys should be patient. dont give up yet. it'll come when you least expect. one thing i know is they are not done with March applications. even those with final decisions, a lot of them havent received their pprs yet. so let's see what the new week brings.
Hey just wanted to clarify, did all those people who got final decision last week also get a COPR number on tracker? Or is it just that their latest update on gckey is a final decision?

shayne_66

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
Hey just wanted to clarify, did all those people who got final decision last week also get a COPR number on tracker? Or is it just that their latest update on gckey is a final decision?
they all got copr details showing on their trackers. but only 2 have received their pprs so far

Reactions: Josh_dan