+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

Jagpreetsingh

Aug 3, 2023
Guys 8 months is the average time for rroc to give final decision its not official but speculation on basis of people’s past experience

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Guys 8 months is the average time for rroc to give final decision its not official but speculation on basis of people’s past experience
this is comfirming the idea that we has that RROC is a slower office..
However, I don't think they are sticking to the 8-months at this point, as most of PPR's (since we started following it in May) were delivered within 5-6 months.. Let's hope they keep processing within that time range for the coming months and don't increase to 8 months again xD

Jagpreetsingh

Aug 3, 2023
this is comfirming the idea that we has that RROC is a slower office..
However, I don't think they are sticking to the 8-months at this point, as most of PPR's (since we started following it in May) were delivered within 5-6 months.. Let's hope they keep processing within that time range for the coming months and don't increase to 8 months again xD
Finger crossed sometimes i feel why me
As an outlander We all have worked so hard to achieve competitive crs and we have to deal with different vo office on basis of our luck

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Dont waste your hopes man! They are tired after working for 3 days in last week. So no work for 2 weeks. Based on past trends.
I understand the frustrations.. But i prefer to stay positive. We have no choice than trust the process..
In the end of July and begin of August they did work for a few weeks in a row. So there is hope. We will get our PPR's soon. There is no reason why they wouldn't process ours

Kafkasnightmare

Aug 31, 2023
I understand the frustrations.. But i prefer to stay positive. We have no choice than trust the process..
In the end of July and begin of August they did work for a few weeks in a row. So there is hope. We will get our PPR's soon. There is no reason why they wouldn't process ours
Yeah, I’m trying to stay positive too. The wait will make the moment it happens sweeter.

I agree: there’s no reason why they won’t process our applications.

Reactions: newbieCanada2023

shawn.s

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
has anyone considered inland/outland split for this wait time? or is it just RROC things.

Also, if my SVO is RROC, does it mean that it would have gone to it after NDVO.