+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
I had the same update, medical passed date changed from 26th May to 27th May. Don't think it means anything because there were no GUs accompanying this change on GCkey. That would have meant someone actually accessed our application and updated it.

So just an auto system update that possibly happened to everyone. Can anyone else confirm?
You are right
It happened with all of us after they updated gc key system.

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
As soon as I reach the 5-month mark I'm calling IRCC to ask why RROC is not finalizing applications, different than other VOs. It would be great if more people do the same to get some attention. This is getting ridiculous
I will save you trouble of doing that.
I already called them on 1 sept since 5 months were completed for me.
I was told its just average time it can be more.
I also asked how come only RROC is not working while others are giving PPRs in 2 months. IRCC agent was denying this and saying no all offices work same. Your file is in process we will contact you. I said you have been saying that from past 3 months, I have GCMS notes, alll things have completed dont fool me with this "in processing" non sense.

Abdout123

Sep 2, 2023
I also asked how come only RROC is not working while others are giving PPRs in 2 months. IRCC agent was denying this and saying no all offices work same. Your file is in process we will contact you. I said you have been saying that from past 3 months, I have GCMS notes, alll things have completed dont fool me with this "in processing" non sense.
That is not reassuring.. But they are wrong saying that 5 months is average. When you submit your application, you normally receive an acknowledgement that explicitly states that, and I quote "IRCC expects to process most applications submitted through Express Entry in six months or less."
So them telling you that 5 months is an average is not true. Finally, I'd like to know if you've received any GUs in the time you've been registered or if your tracker has never been updated.

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Wow that's really disheartening but thanks for sharing. I don't understand how they can be so nonchalant about this. I've seen threads where people have passed the deadline and after calling, the agent has said they would add a note to the file or that they would contact the VO.

Then again it could also be the specific agent you connect to. Some would be more helpful than others, similar to any type of customer service interaction really. Speaking from my own past experience with IRCC, I once got an agent who was trying his best to be helpful and emailed a link to a complaint form and even signed off with his name.

So I personally think once 5 months pass for us, it's worth giving it a shot to see if you manage to get a hold of someone helpful. Also supplementing with webforms and emailing those portal addresses I guess but that depends on how desperate you are.

Reactions: Ali Waheed

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
That is not reassuring.. But they are wrong saying that 5 months is average. When you submit your application, you normally receive an acknowledgement that explicitly states that, and I quote "IRCC expects to process most applications submitted through Express Entry in six months or less."
So them telling you that 5 months is an average is not true. Finally, I'd like to know if you've received any GUs in the time you've been registered or if your tracker has never been updated.
All stages are completed in my case as per tracker and GCMS notes since 29 May 2023.

wheresperry

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Man this is heartbreaking honestly, they just don't care that our lives are on hold. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Masked Maverick

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 08, 2023
AOR Received.
July 08, 2023
Med's Done....
June 08,2023
Hey all,

July 8 AOR.
All 4 checks were completed for my application too with the last one being Background Verification check which got completed on Aug 31, 2023.
Checked the GC key portal and it shows Application/profile updated under Current status (went back to submitted once I clicked the link). Nothing in GC key has changed (only medicals and biometrics completed in GC key).
I haven't received any messages on the portal nor any emails.

I was eagerly waiting for the final decision this past week but looking at this thread where some people have been waiting for well over 2-3 months is disheartening.

Best wishes to all.