+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

Gooddaygo

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Hi… I also went for remedicals (as directed by themwhich got updated on 17th July in the tracker. All the stages are completed like yours but no update after that…. Waiting for PPR. Which one is your VO?
Hello, did you get remedicals after all the stages are completed ? Everything completed for me since May, my medical and copr in tracker will expire in December. What do you guys think about this assumption that maybe they are waiting for medical to be expired and ask to do remedical to extend the landing time ? Otherwise with this waiting game and time needed for visa stamping, there will be less and less time to meet the expiration date in December. Although I'd rather they send me ppr now and land in a short time.

Last edited:

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Not sure if this is the right tread for this question, and not sure whether my answer is 100% correct.
but I believe that as long as you didn’t receive an ITA, you need to update your profile to the required criteria such as POF. The best you can do now is update your profile with the minimum required POF. And then you’ll be eligible again for EE, and you will be able to accept the nomination.
Thanks for your response.

I've tried to update it but every section is locked.

ShibaInu

Jun 7, 2023
Hi… I also went for remedicals (as directed by themwhich got updated on 17th July in the tracker. All the stages are completed like yours but no update after that…. Waiting for PPR. Which one is your VO?
the unfortunate RROC, I think this VO is the worst.

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Not sure if this is the right tread for this question, and not sure whether my answer is 100% correct.
but I believe that as long as you didn’t receive an ITA, you need to update your profile to the required criteria such as POF. The best you can do now is update your profile with the minimum required POF. And then you’ll be eligible again for EE, and you will be able to accept the nomination.
Thanks for your response @newbieCanada2023

I've tried to update it but every section is locked.

• Sad
Reactions: newbieCanada2023

Abhii12

Jul 12, 2023
Hello, did you get remedicals after all the stages are completed ? Everything completed for me since May, my medical and copr in tracker will expire in December. What do you guys think about this assumption that maybe they are waiting for medical to be expired and ask to do remedical to extend the landing time ? Otherwise with this waiting game and time needed for visa stamping, there will be less and less time to meet the expiration date in December. Although I'd rather they send me ppr now and land in a short time.
Thanks for replying… yes, all my stages were completed…I was hoping for PPR. In fact, my previous medical was going to expire in October this year. But I got the request for Remedicals. Everything is showing as completed again in the tracker… but no news from their side since the last two weeks.

Gooddaygo

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Thanks for replying… yes, all my stages were completed…I was hoping for PPR. In fact, my previous medical was going to expire in October this year. But I got the request for Remedicals. Everything is showing as completed again in the tracker… but no news from their side since the last two weeks.
Hope you get PPR soon after remedical.

Reactions: Abhii12

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Sad to hear that mate!
I know how hard it is to go for remedicals and pay again, even though all stages were complete. I am scared of getting ADRs too. My medicals expire in Dec 2023 but my PCC have already expired. All stages completed since 29 May.

markcm

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
11-05-2023
Med's Done....
09-04-2023
Passport Req..
11-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2023
Okay. so, I have an update. Not a PPR/portal email but an update. I had filled out the web form on July 11, in which I had enquired about my file and its status. Also, about my VO. I received an automated response the next day.

Today, I received this response from IRCC:
Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible. Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed. While your application is being processed, we recommend consulting the Check your application status page to learn how we are processing applications during the pandemic and how to check the status of your application........

Any thoughts?

MapleBoy01

May 26, 2023
Okay. so, I have an update. Not a PPR/portal email but an update. I had filled out the web form on July 11, in which I had enquired about my file and its status. Also, about my VO. I received an automated response the next day.

Good day,
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible. Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed. While your application is being processed, we recommend consulting the Check your application status page to learn how we are processing applications during the pandemic and how to check the status of your application........

Any thoughts?
A canned response. As useful as a fork for eating cereal

markcm

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
11-05-2023
Med's Done....
09-04-2023
Passport Req..
11-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2023
A canned response. As useful as a fork for eating cereal
I like the analogy. And I did not just go and check my mail, tracker, and GCkey accounts for any activity.

Reactions: MapleBoy01

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
Sad to hear that mate!
I know how hard it is to go for remedicals and pay again, even though all stages were complete. I am scared of getting ADRs too. My medicals expire in Dec 2023 but my PCC have already expired. All stages completed since 29 May.
PCC should be fine. On my notes, the validity date of the criminality is 2025 which is two years after the date they checked it. I think they have a system that automatically sends out remedical requests but not for police certification. If you do receive such a request, then it means they have started to process your application, which is a good sign.

Reactions: newbieCanada2023

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023

Good day,

Any thoughts?
This is a template response. They have multiple of these just to comfort you. Yesterday, I even received a response saying that they received the document I sent but the webform I raised was asking them why RROC is intentionally delaying the process. Apparently, they copied the wrong template.