+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

ShibaInu

Jun 7, 2023
Hello everyone
May AOR
I had my all stages completed on 05th July and on 11th July l received ADR for family and personal Info
Submitted on 16th July
Since then nothing,not even acknowledgement of receipt
usually you get a response, call them to make sure they got it.

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
Got a ghost update in the application tracker dated today, Jul. 31. Didn't see any update and also didn't send/receive any webforms since last week. Maybe it has something to do with their system on the new two-factor authentication. Somehow I didn't set it up but I can still login to gckey using the old way.

ShibaInu

Jun 7, 2023
Got a ghost update in the application tracker dated today, Jul. 31. Didn't see any update and also didn't send/receive any webforms since last week. Maybe it has something to do with their system on the new two-factor authentication. Somehow I didn't set it up but I can still login to gckey using the old way.
i got the same..

ShibaInu

Jun 7, 2023
Did you contact IRCC recently? Or it may be that your file is being worked on.

I noticed you and @bleach have the same timeline for completion of all stages in tracker.
Didn't contact IRCC, but does ordering GCSM notes trigger tracker update? I requested it 24th July.
my AOR is 31 March and all completed 31 May.. Is @bleach the same?

Reactions: vidurarora

femi_kan

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
March 29
Didn't contact IRCC, but does ordering GCSM notes trigger tracker update? I requested it 24th July.
I'm not sure if ordering GCMzs triggers it. Maybe some of our colleagues have have ordered can confirm.

And yes, you and @bleach both have your tracker completed May 31st

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
My AOR is Apr 15 but also all complete on May 31. Interesting, I also requested GCSM notes again from IRCC on July 22, which is a Sat so should be effectively July 24. It is hard to believe they are so fast in processing the request.

ShibaInu

Jun 7, 2023
My AOR is Apr 15 but also all complete on May 31. Interesting, I also requested GCSM notes again from IRCC on July 22, which is a Sat so should be effectively July 24. It is hard to believe they are so fast in processing the request.
maybe our gcsm triggered the tracker update? My tracker hasn't been updated for 2 months.

ShibaInu

Jun 7, 2023
I got a number of confirmations that ordering gcsm does not trigger tracker update.. I hope they are working on our files. Is your VO - RROC?

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
I got a number of confirmations that ordering gcsm does not trigger tracker update.. I hope they are working on our files. Is your VO - RROC?
My previous request from CBSA didn't trigger any update in tracker and gckey. Maybe IRCC will be different. Hopefully. Yes, RROC FSW PACE

Reactions: ShibaInu