+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

radhika98

Star Member
May 3, 2017
-Call IRCC number 1-888-242-2100
-Put in UCI (if you don't, you get exactly the same menu options)
-go though options
-Input your application type and number when prompted
-Request to listen to application status and at the end, you will get an option to press zero to speak with an agent
I tried calling them following these steps however, at the last step they could not transfer the call to an agent due to the high volume of requests. I called at 1 PM and will try again tomorrow morning.

YCR7

Star Member
Jul 13, 2022
I tried calling them following these steps however, at the last step they could not transfer the call to an agent due to the high volume of requests. I called at 1 PM and will try again tomorrow morning.
You might have to try 2-3 times. May be more

Reactions: radhika98

Avneet97

Mar 30, 2022
The best thing to do is to call them around 7:55 AM your local time. It will take you around 5-6 minutes to go through all the options so at 8 AM you can press zero to speak to the agent. This way the wait time will not be long.

Reactions: radhika98

Massi31

Oct 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05 august
Med's Done....
In front
Hello everyone,

I'm FSW-O
05 August 2022 AOR.

PVO :
CIO
All stages are passed at CIO on 17 Oct 2022.

SVO :
Ottawa
(file transfer)

Waiting only for the final decision.

What are the reasons behind such a delay?
How long do you guys think it is going to take ?

Have a good day.

YCR7

Star Member
Jul 13, 2022
There are many people with same situation. Nobody knows why it’s taking too long.
It’s Confusing and it’s complicated.

Reactions: Massi31

Massi31

Oct 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05 august
Med's Done....
In front
Yeah, I have noticed that. In fact, there are a lot of similar cases. I was thinking maybe they have achieved their goals for this year and our pprs will be counted and given next year. I also think that they are probably focused on backlogs. I don't know, I'm confused too.

What do you guys think about it?

tharindu.t89

Nov 19, 2022
I'm in same situation, My current work permit expired last month and I applied for an extension as well. Even I cant go out of the country because my Visa expired and both applications are pending. I called two times and they said "All checks are passed I will received PR Portal request soon" But nothing. I need to go back to my country because of my wife's Father isn't in good condition and is there any thing we can do?

Inland pnp express entry,
AOR : Oct 19th 2021
MP:Oct 2022

tokeyur

Aug 15, 2017
i also have all the stages passed since 28th November and no final decision! Visa office is Calgary. do we have a some kind of whatsapp group to keep track?